Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

JMac

Destructible environments, 32 player ground war, the biggest maps in COD history, and a new game mode with THREE teams!!!

Excuse me while I wipe the jizz off myself. I'll be out there at midnight for sure....

Activision seems like they went all out trying to bring new ideas into to modern warfare to keep it fresh.[/b] battlefield 3 must really have them worried lol.

While new ideas for "MW"...this was all done years ago by BC...Just like the Zombies in the game you all will slither your way to buy this game, even though BF3 is sure to be better...just like BC2 was better...and BC was better.

Can't hate...I just dont appreciate....:D

Disclaimer: So as to not have to pull headshots on you COD/MW Zombies...this message was intended as a good ol fashioned ribbing...I would never DARE to truly bad mouth the mother Zombie aka the COD/MW franchise:evilg:

While new ideas for "MW"...this was all done years ago by BC...Just like the Zombies in the game you all will slither your way to buy this game, even though BF3 is sure to be better...just like BC2 was better...and BC was better.

Can't hate...I just dont appreciate....:D

Disclaimer: So as to not have to pull headshots on you COD/MW Zombies...this message was intended as a good ol fashioned ribbing...I would never DARE to truly bad mouth the mother Zombie aka the COD/MW franchise:evilg:

No battlefield ever came remotely close to being near the multiplayer play of COD. Every Battlefield that came out was suppose to be the "COD Killer" and failed miserably every single time. However, I am totally looking forward to the campaign of BF3 10x more than MW3. BF3 multiplayer will be garbage just like the rest of them, but the detail/graphics/ect of the campaign look amazing.

No battlefield ever came remotely close to being near the multiplayer play of COD. Every Battlefield that came out was suppose to be the "COD Killer" and failed miserably every single time. However, I am totally looking forward to the campaign of BF3 10x more than MW3. BF3 multiplayer will be garbage just like the rest of them, but the detail/graphics/ect of the campaign look amazing.

Sure, if you like small maps, static environments, no vehicles, overpowered weapons and perks, etc.

http://www.geek.com/articles/games/activision-confirms-next-cod-will-have-premium-online-features-20110510/

dumb. don't have a link but from my nerd source, COD premium will have more maps, more perks, more weapons and dedicated servers. i will not be paying for this game once i get the online cheevos done.

Wow what a horrible idea. I really hope no one here pays for the extra bull****.

http://www.geek.com/articles/games/activision-confirms-next-cod-will-have-premium-online-features-20110510/

dumb. don't have a link but from my nerd source, COD premium will have more maps, more perks, more weapons and dedicated servers. i will not be paying for this game once i get the online cheevos done.

You just ruined my weekend.

So now it'll be "play for free, but pay to win." some perks limited to premium accounts? REALLY?!?!?

I hope Bobby Kotick dies in a fire, and I hope the gaming community has the discipline NOT to buy this game and make MW3 fail epically.

If this crap is true, i'm done. will not be buying mw3. no way i'm going to give you $60+ for the disc, $15+ for the damn packs and then pay for a premium account for extra multiplayer goodies? god damn ****es.

Battlefield 3 looks more and more sexy every day...

i never played before black ops. to get a nuke was it 25 straight kills by yourself, or did that include the kills from killstreaks?

Included killstreaks.

Yeah you can shoot down the planes, But it just means people will be camping so they can load up on their killstreaks.

Nukes are back? Jesus Christ.... :(

Is danger close back too??

I hate being forced to play barebones all the time to get away from all the killstreak campers. The people who play objective based games like theyre TDM. Every 12 year old that plays COD has wet dreams about calling in their precious nukes. I guess it'll be just like MW2....unless you're in a party, do not expect any teamwork.

Archived