Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

JMac

It only took 2 years to get my K/D above 1. almost one year ago, my k/d was near .78 and now its 1. 66K kills and deaths after 26 days of playing

I see a lot of you guys are still playing (Crack, You, TJ, Viper, etc). Wish I hadn't sold mine. Crobar gave me a copy that didnt work, ****. Is everyone getting MW3? I was pretty much going to get that or BF3 depending on what people decided to play.

I see a lot of you guys are still playing (Crack, You, TJ, Viper, etc). Wish I hadn't sold mine. Crobar gave me a copy that didnt work, ****. Is everyone getting MW3? I was pretty much going to get that or BF3 depending on what people decided to play.

Ill be getting MW3... Battlefield is a joke and waste IMO

I'll be picking it up on the day of release. Anyone getting Call of Duty Elite? I'm a little interested, but it seems like there's an overwhelming amount of things I'm not used to involved. Is the biggest benefit being able to have clan vs. clan matches against teams around the same skill level?

I'm just buying the Hardened Edition, it's 40 bucks more but you get Elite for free which includes all the map packs.

whats your live name again? you need to play with us again! lol

whats your live name again? you need to play with us again! lol

Toph917

Crobar gave me a copy and then it didn't work. I was trying to start playing again when I saw you guys were haha. Ill be on MW3 day one.

Someone mentioned hardened, im thinking of that too because of the map packs.

This is a little off topic but you guys prob will know. Our wireless router got unplugged for a day or so and went offline. We plugged it back in and it works for our PC to get internet, but I cant get our Playstation Network to work again. All of the lights are blinking and working like they are supoosed to, something is just not right. I am very novice with this stuff, ... Any troubleshooting ideas...?

So I was so on the BF3 bandwagon and now after playing for a week I am giving up on it. The new MW3 trailer looks awesome and even with the multiplayer still looking the same I will probably be playing this most of the time. I am going to stick with Gears 3 until next week. Also, I thought camping was bad in COD, but it is unreal in BF.

Archived