Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

JMac

Anyone excited about this game? Infinity Ward has input on this game.

I am looking forward to getting it. Just sucks its 6 months away. Noob tubes are alive on black ops now just like mw2. Hopefully they get rid of them for this game.

official trailer

I'll be getting this for sure.

I don't think tubing is as bad in Black Ops as it was in MW2. In MW2, it seemed like at least one person on every team had a tube. When I play Black Ops, it seems pretty rare to see someone using a tube.

The Modern Warfare story line is awesome. Can't wait for this and BF3. Treyarch put out a mediocre product in Black Ops so hopefully MW3 can deliver like COD4 and MW2 did.

BTW; the video posted is a fan made video. This is the actual trailer:

Destructible environments, 32 player ground war, the biggest maps in COD history, and a new game mode with THREE teams!!!

Excuse me while I wipe the jizz off myself. I'll be out there at midnight for sure....

Activision seems like they went all out trying to bring new ideas into to modern warfare to keep it fresh. battlefield 3 must really have them worried lol.

Well I am better than everyone here on MW2 and Black Ops. Viper was a distant 2nd but he retired cuz he could not crack top spot on ES clan. Crackk was a close 3rd until he went with some girly screename like Vishal. Completely changed how good he was or at least thought he was. JB well he just sucked so not worth talking about. Same with Winning Season. Weaksauce! 2K was a decent wingman when you needed a plane taken down but rest of his game was weak like Vishal's

Oh and dont even get me started on the ps3 clan. Nothing but jockstrap holders

Well I am better than everyone here on MW2 and Black Ops. Viper was a distant 2nd but he retired cuz he could not crack top spot on ES clan. Crackk was a close 3rd until he went with some girly screename like Vishal. Completely changed how good he was or at least thought he was. JB well he just sucked so not worth talking about. Same with Winning Season. Weaksauce! 2K was a decent wingman when you needed a plane taken down but rest of his game was weak like Vishal's

bull****. The thing is JB rushed so fast while Viper had one area occupied killed me and Crack's game. When we were playing with you, me and Vishal, we do work.

Thank god I wasnt mentioned :paranoid:

bull****. The thing is JB rushed so fast while Viper had one area occupied killed me and Crack's game. When we were playing with you, me and Vishal, we do work.

My gameplay can make anyone feel better about their own . Even BLT's

hater

Hey I was holding my own when I ran with the 360 crew. The PS3 crew does work too

hater

Is PS3 back upa nd running yet again? Even more proof you should be playing with the big boys on Xbox..

---------- Post added May-25th-2011 at 03:59 PM ----------

wanna play? lol

Nah I'm too good for this game anymore and it has nothing to do with the remotes I have thrown across the room that no longer work.

Fun times playing MW2 with you all. Black Ops just sucked the fun out of everything and I think none of us really liked it. We made so many people rage quit in MW2.

Hopefully MW3 brings us all back into one big happy family. Except for you weak PS3 flakes.......

Archived