Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

JMac

I played MW2 but didn't like it. Too much 'run and gun'. Don't bother aiming. Half the time you can't see anything anyway because your screen was red. Just spray and pray and hope you hit something. If you die, later, rinse, repeat.

Sounds like you were pretty bad.

I'll add you tonight Bro. I've got a couple crews that I play with who destroy everything.

Huey (Dr. Do itch) has a crew himself and they're all really good too.

Good stuff bro, I'm ready to rock this thing tomorrow. Got my 55" and Verizon FiOS ready to roll... do you all have headsets?

Ya I got a ****ty bluetooth and my Internet speed is garbage but I still wreck ****.

haha i feel ya dude, i need to actually pick up a headset when I pick up the game.... I need to get like a speaker headset cus I hate having that **** on my damn head.

BTW..... PSN = badtmpr22, lets rock this thing tomorrow and from here on out!

Can't wait to break in my new PS3 7.1 wireless headset.

Dude, what do you have?

I got my turtle beach PX5's in February and they've changes my gaming life forever. Im hearing sounds I've never heard before.

A good set of gaming headphones LITERALLY gives you an unfair advantage. If I had a nickel for every time my headset saved my ass when I was last alive on search & destroy. Hearing enemtly footsteps and reloading from 50 feet away...

Dude, what do you have?

I got my turtle beach PX5's in February and they've changes my gaming life forever. Im hearing sounds I've never heard before.

A good set of gaming headphones LITERALLY gives you an unfair advantage. If I had a nickel for every time my headset saved my ass when I was last alive on search & destroy. Hearing enemtly footsteps and reloading from 50 feet away...

I got the Sony wireless ones. They are AMAZING. I would have gotten Turtle Beaches earlier, but with my setup I can't have wires running everywhere, and the wireless ones were like $200. When I saw that Sony was coming out with a USB wireless one, I knew I had to have it. Best decision I've ever made.

I got a cheap ass headset and always cuts out, I think ill look for that turtle beach one this friday when I buy my 3D glasses. my psn is RANSKINS add me I been rolling with some dudes from here but i forget who is who.

I've played a few games with you and your crew. PSN dcskins87

---------- Post added November-7th-2011 at 08:07 PM ----------

Sweet! I've heard nothing but good things about the Sony 7.1 headset.

My ONLY complaint is that the headband just seems a bit flimsy and I'm afraid that some kid is gonna tube me and I'm gonna chuck that thing across the room and snap it in half. That would suck haha.

Archived