Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

JMac

I wonder why the PS3 is running so poorly. The 360 matchmaking is running better than it ever has before.

I'm running

Type 95 Gold with red dot and kick

Scorpion ( it rapes)

QuickDraw pro

SoH pro

Marksman pro

I uploaded one of my games just to see how to do it. I don't know if you can watch it online, maybe someone else knows how to do that. It should be under my profile on the 360. I didn't play blackops with any of you guys so I missed the theater mode. I know you guys have been wondering how my aimbot works and now you can see. Be sure to take notes of the predator missle aimbot ownage.

We have been wrecking kids.

I wonder why the PS3 is running so poorly. The 360 matchmaking is running better than it ever has before.

I'm running

Type 95 Gold with red dot and kick

Scorpion ( it rapes)

QuickDraw pro

SoH pro

Marksman pro

I uploaded one of my games just to see how to do it. I don't know if you can watch it online, maybe someone else knows how to do that. It should be under my profile on the 360. I didn't play blackops with any of you guys so I missed the theater mode. I know you guys have been wondering how my aimbot works and now you can see. Be sure to take notes of the predator missle aimbot ownage.

We have been wrecking kids.

Our W/L in this game is going to be unreal. I honestly think were undefeated with a full party. And I just got the type 95, man that thing is awesome.

After playing for about 3 hours the last couple of nights my overall impression of the game is that it's just ok. Like others have said, it's pretty much an extension of MW2. Sure some of the new killstreaks and weapons are cool, but fundamentally the game is pretty much the same which is disappointing.

I think I've lost 8 matches so far. Half of them were either bad lag issues or being placed into a game where we were already down 40 kills. Oh and I still can't believe we lost to those riot shield faggots.

So far there might be 3-4 maps that feel like they are from MW2. The rest are clearly designed for a bunch of mice running around a maze with a SMG.

Anyone else notice that the spawn system went crazy a couple times last night? It's like it got confused and just started randomly dropping kids all over the place.

The type 95 might be better than the famas at closed to medium range. There is even less recoil with the kick perk. At long range the damage drops of a lot. It takes 3-4 bursts when the famas took 1-2.

Treyarch > Infinity Ward and it's not even close. I so wish they would finally let Treyarch develop a Modern Warfare. 95% of the reason the Ward fanboys don't like BlackOps is because they are terrible at it and realize you need to actually be skilled at an FPS to be good rather than running around with SMGs spraying from the hip with the dumbest/unfair perks ever (MW2 One Man Army tubes/Commando). I came into MW3 with a clean slate because sledgehammer was doing the online portion but this has Infinity Ward written all over it. Now the good. Very balanced gameplay and did a much better job on the perks. Guns are outstanding of course, the M16 is scaled back and less powerful than usual. Graphics are pretty good as well. Actually like playing Kill Confirmed on ground war. Killstreaks being paired with classes is excellent. Anything to do with tubes doesn't do much damage (good). Knifing seems to be better but not perfect yet. Now the bad. The maps are pretty much replica's of MW2 with different models, sad. SMG's are still way overpowered but an improvement from mw2. Snipers are ridiculous and way to easy once again. Domination flags aren't transparent (how dumb can you be not to fix this). Long distance shooting even with a Mini 14 is completely out the door unless your using a sniper. I realize it's not that realistic to kill someone with an M16 500 yards away but now you can't even see the snipers from distance to avoid them. Overall it's fun and I haven't seen anything really to ruin it yet. MW2 was the biggest failure of a COD ever with One Man Army and the 400 glitches that took 6 months to figure out so I will keep this one as a wait and see. So far the campaign it good, but haven't played a whole lot (maybe 3 hours of campaign).

See what I did there?

lol

I personally can't stand Treyarch MW games. It's not that I suck at them, I think I actually had a higher K/D ratio in Black Ops then I did MW2. I just couldn't stay interested in it. Play for an hour, get bored, go do something else. Not worth the money imo.

See what I did there?
It would make sense if MW2 and MW3 required skill to be good, but it doesn't. And usually when someone is skilled at an FPS it transfers over to other FPS games. So yes, I see what you did there, and no what you did doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

If you say these games take no skill, it's probably just you rationalizing why you're playing poorly. There is a reason good players consistently do well and bad players do poorly. I will say that the speed and size of the maps in MW3 as well as the fact that it punishes you if you like to camp tells me that IW were definitely catering to the "good" players this time around, which I love. It's such a breath of fresh air not running into a claymore every 2 minutes.

Archived