Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lie to Me...Tailgate Game

Teller

1 is BS here, IMO.
I say if #2 isn't true we should fix that. Lemme know when you're around.

Nah, Spiff is right, it's #2. I made the molotov but was too chicken to actually light and throw it. In my defense, I was 13 or so. #1 and unfortunately, #3 are both true.

1. I have worked in a hospital building naked for one hour.

2. I have thrown a homemade molotov ****tail to see if it would explode like on T.V.

3. I was once a few seconds from having a threesome which was ruined by a friend (dressed in drag) handcuffing himself to me because he thought he would be included.

I hope it aint number two

Nah, Spiff is right, it's #2. I made the molotov but was too chicken to actually light and throw it. In my defense, I was 13 or so. #1 and unfortunately, #3 are both true.

Story on #1 please. I've heard the story about #3. :)

Two of those are true :ols:

I have to go with number two

Correct, #2 is the lie.

---------- Post added May-10th-2011 at 02:41 PM ----------

I've ALWAYS wanted to throw a molotov.

I never made a true one with gasoline, but when we were kids, my friend and I made some using carbide. Put a few rocks of carbide in the bottom of a bottle, add water (thus producing acetylene gas). Put tinfoil over the top with a rubber band to secure it. Poke a pinhole to release the gas. Light the gas coming out of the pinhole, it will burn like a lighter flame. Throw bottle. Watch the gas in the bottle produce a fireball as the bottle shatters. Fun, but the fireball isn't as big as with gasoline.

This looks fun. :)

1) I've discussed foreign policy with Joe Biden.

2) I've talked basketball with Kevin Grevey

3) I've talked football with Larry Michaels.

Number two is not true.

1)The town I was born in was once destroyed by an F5 tornado.

2)I've logged over 15,000 miles traveling by Greyhound

3)I've been on TV three times.

---------- Post added May-10th-2011 at 11:51 AM ----------

3) I have pretended to be gay on several occasions in order to halt the advances of a girl I was trying to avoid. She still thinks I'm gay.

I wonder why you were so convincing....

1. When visiting my cousin at Binghamton University in 1989 , I met and went on a double date with Stephanie Courtney. She did not have bright red lipstick.

2. I once saw Connecticut head basketball coach Jim Calhoun buck naked. He has a small weiner.

3. At the Leesburg Airport, on a whim I climbed into a private airplane with a complete stranger, who took off, buzzed Sugarloaf Mountain, then landed in Frederick, Maryland for a piece of pie.

1. When visiting my cousin at Binghamton University in 1989 , I met and went on a double date with Stephanie Courtney. She did not have bright red lipstick.

2. I once saw Connecticut head basketball coach Jim Calhoun buck naked. He has a small weiner.

3. At the Leesburg Airport, on a whim I climbed into a private airplane with a complete stranger, who took off, buzzed Sugarloaf Mountain, then landed in Frederick, Maryland for a piece of pie.

I swear you guys live life to the fullest.... :ols:

Number 1

This looks fun. :)

1) I've discussed foreign policy with Joe Biden.

2) I've talked basketball with Kevin Grevey

3) I've talked football with Larry Michaels.

I'm doubting No. 2.

---------- Post added May-10th-2011 at 12:53 PM ----------

I'm doubting No. 1.

Too easy.

#2 is the lie. :)

:ols: no....guess again. ;)

I don't think mine is too hard. :ols:

1) The Redskins are my most hated sports team.

2) I was born a month premature with pneumonia, but still weighed over 8 pounds.

3) I have pretended to be gay on several occasions in order to halt the advances of a girl I was trying to avoid. She still thinks I'm gay.

1. I have a vestigial third nipple.

2. My cousin was the second ever test-tube baby.

3. I illegally crossed the border into the Soviet Union and was chased out by two guards and their dog.

I'm doubting No. 3. Dicking with the old Soviets was not lightly done.

I'm doubting No. 2.

I swear it's true. :)

I used to be a mild Bullets fan and way back in the 90s when we had Weber and Howard and Cheney (and we were the Bullets.) One time I went to a bar with a freind to watch a playoff game ... it was like the one season of the past 20 years we had actually MADE the playoffs. And I was watching and talking about the game with my friend and Kevin freakin Grevey wanders by, sits down and talks with us for a few minutes. Very cool guy, by the way.

It was then that I put two and two together and realized we were in GREVEY'S, and it was his bar. :)

I'm doubting No. 3. Dicking with the old Soviets was not lightly done.

See above. #2 is the lie. I grew up a block away from the Soviet (now Russian) embassy. My friends and I used to sneak into the embassy grounds while it was under construction. One time we were walking across a field (where there is now a building) and two guards appeared with a dog on a leash. They yelled (in a thick Russian accent) "Stop! You are on Russian Soviet ground!" We instantly bolted for the corner of the compound at the edge of Tunlaw Rd and the Carillon House apartments, only to get there and discover the drop once we got over the fence was about 20 feet onto pavement. So we quickly headed for the other corner by Wisconsin Avenue and the Carillon House apartments, on the way barely managing to avoid falling in a big hole that was in our way and unavoidable at high speed (which we managed to clear by jumping). We climbed the fence and escaped. (Note: this was before they replaced the fencing with what they currently have. At the time it was the left over wrought iron fencing from the veterans hospital that used to be on Mt. Alto.) One of my friends tore his pants on the spiked fence pickets. To this day I have no idea why they never released their dog. But I'm glad they didn't. :)

My second go round, brush with fame edition

1. I pissed in the corner of Patrick Ewing's bedroom

2. DeeDee Ramone kicked me in the head

3. Billy Kilmer dated my mom for a few months in the early 70s

~Bang

My second go round, brush with fame edition

1. I pissed in the corner of Patrick Ewing's bedroom

2. DeeDee Ramone kicked me in the head

3. Billy Kilmer dated my mom for a few months in the early 70s

~Bang

Bang, even if one of these are true, you've lived one hell of a life.

Two has got to be true...so, I'm going to go with 1; that is unless you and Ewing were friends or something while he was at Georgetown.

Archived