Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lie to Me...Tailgate Game

Teller

That's a trip, Predicto.

Okay, my turn!

1.) During a school play in pre-school, I forgot my lines and,instead, decided to sing the Power Rangers theme song

2.) My parents took me to see the Redskins in the NFC Championship game against the Detroit Lions at RFK stadium as an infant

3.) I got to see Darrell Green play in his final season at FedEx Field (the game where they played the Rams)

time frame between 1 and 2 is accurate. so ill go with 3 as being false.

IThe goldfish that I put in the tank to feed to Piranha peed in the pool so much that the water became overloaded with ammonia, and killed the piranha. All three were floating belly up in the morning. It took a good while until we learned what happened.

Yeah, goldfish are filthy compared to other fish.

1. I once sang onstage at the Kennedy Center in front of a full house.

2. I accidentally walked on to the set of a Britney Spears movie during filming, nearly bumped into her, and was paid as an extra.

3. I once won $50k on a slot machine in Aurora, Illinois.

3 i dont think you won that much

You sir are correct. I only won $10k on that slot machine. #1 and #2 are true.

That's a trip, Predicto.

Okay, my turn!

1.) During a school play in pre-school, I forgot my lines and,instead, decided to sing the Power Rangers theme song

2.) My parents took me to see the Redskins in the NFC Championship game against the Detroit Lions at RFK stadium as an infant

3.) I got to see Darrell Green play in his final season at FedEx Field (the game where they played the Rams)

I'm going with No. 3. It seems like the most obvious. (No. 1 is awesome, by the way.)

okay....ill play.........i got nothing but i will give it a go.

1. I have a copy of Marty Schottenheimer's Def playbook (from his Cleveland Days)

2. I never lost a wrestling match in High School (3.5 year career) .

3. I am currently good friends with a Pro Bowl OLB and was with him on the day he was drafted.

lets see, ill go number 2 as being false

1. I have a copy of Marty Schottenheimer's Def playbook (from his Cleveland Days)

3. I am currently good friends with a Pro Bowl OLB and was with him on the day he was drafted.

I'll go with 1.

~Mr Indecisive

I'm gonna say #2 is the lie, only because I would be way too impressed with you if it was true.

I'm gonna say #2 is the lie, only because I would be way too impressed with you if it was true.
lets see, ill go number 2 as being false

winners. Too easy i guess...I did lose in High School 7 times actually. (111-7) and did miss almost my entire my junior year (17-1) because of grades......couldn't even make a 2.0 in the 11th grade.......sad but true.

I'll go with 1.

~Mr Indecisive

nope i have a copy......I coached a year with his brother in law. The play book is 2 inches thick and it was a 1 week playbook (a separate playbook each week) insane!!!!

winners. Too easy i guess...I did lose in High School 7 times actually. (111-7) and did miss almost my entire my junior year (17-1) because of grades......couldn't even make a 2.0 in the 11th grade.......sad but true.

Oh, now THAT explains why you are a Cowboys fan!

:silly:

That's a trip, Predicto.

Okay, my turn!

I am going to go with number two.....

Here is mine:

1 .I got in a fender bender with a woman who turned out to be Mike Sellers wife.

2. I interviewed Michael Wilbon after watching a taping of PTI

3. I played against Kevin Durant in basketball three times and won twice......

Here is mine:

1 .I got in a fender bender with a woman who turned out to be Mike Sellers wife.

I hoe 3 is true....my fav player...LONGHORNS FOR LIFE...and how cool would that be......damn dude!

i will say #2 is false

Here is mine:

On the nose. While my Dad was (and still is) a Redskins fan, he never made it out to a game at RFK and there's no way my mom was going to let him take me to a packed, NFL stadium at that age.

I'm going with number two, by the way.

On the nose. While my Dad was (and still is) a Redskins fan, he never made it out to a game at RFK and there's no way my mom was going to let him take me to a packed, NFL stadium at that age.

I'm going with number two, by the way.

I took my daughter to a Raiders game at the age of 3 months - we sat in the middle of the Black Hole. All these crazy criminals in costumes and face paint were cooing over her (in between screaming obscenities and throwing batteries at John Elway).

I took my daughter to a Raiders game at the age of 3 months - we sat in the middle of the Black Hole. All these crazy criminals in costumes and face paint were cooing over her (in between screaming obscenities and throwing batteries at John Elway).

holy crap.......danger zone. I would have never done that.......brave man.

I took my baby girl and my son both tho Fed ex to see Dallas for thier first ever Football games. My son and I did at least 2 trips to Dallas for Games for 5-6 straight years until i just could not justify it......

anyway on of the games i took my daughter too, a drunk ass girls/lady.....(to be honest she was hott as hell) but anyway, my car is pretty much Cowboys EVERYTHING on it........as we are tryin to get out of the parking lot this hott mess (literally hott as can be but drunk as a skunk) jumps on my hood and starts screaming with her face planted up against the windshield "F-the cowboys F-the Cowboys F- the Cowboys" at the top of her lungs.....my daughter (about 8) looks at me and says Run that B****ch over!!!! hahaha i should have actually, but i didnt....just gunned it and slammed on the breaks and watched her fly through the air like a rag doll......

they shouldn't serve Alcott at NFL games..........

Yeah, but my mom isn't really a big spots fan (and, truth be told, my Dad was never a huge Redskins "super fan," he always liked baseball more than football) so there's no way she would have let him take me even if he had tickets.

Would have been cool to say I was there, though, if they did take me.

1. I have worked in a hospital building naked for one hour.

2. I have thrown a homemade molotov ****tail to see if it would explode like on T.V.

3. I was once a few seconds from having a threesome which was ruined by a friend (dressed in drag) handcuffing himself to me because he thought he would be included.

2. I have thrown a homemade molotov ****tail to see if it would explode like on T.V.

3. I was once a few seconds from having a threesome which was ruined by a friend (dressed in drag) handcuffing himself to me because he thought he would be included.

1 is BS here, IMO.

I say if #2 isn't true we should fix that. Lemme know when you're around.

I don't think mine is too hard. :ols:

1) The Redskins are my most hated sports team.

2) I was born a month premature with pneumonia, but still weighed over 8 pounds.

3) I have pretended to be gay on several occasions in order to halt the advances of a girl I was trying to avoid. She still thinks I'm gay.

I don't think mine is too hard. :ols:

1) The Redskins are my most hated sports team.

2) I was born a month premature with pneumonia, but still weighed over 8 pounds.

3) I have pretended to be gay on several occasions in order to halt the advances of a girl I was trying to avoid. She still thinks I'm gay.

Too easy.

#2 is the lie. :)

Here is mine:

It is number one. I thought it was Mike Sellers wife, but it was just a lady that looked like her. She nicked my back bumper. All was good.

I interviewed Wilbon in 2009. For my Fundamentals of Journalism class, we had to interview someone in the media. I interviewed him and Matt Vita, Sports Editor at the Washington Post.

Me and "KD" went at it...... when we were 9-10 years old. :ols: He was playing for Seat Pleasant Rec when I was playing for Palmer Park. We won the first two games, that third game was the championship :(

Archived