Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lie to Me...Tailgate Game

Teller

okay, my serious 3:

(a) I once bought a 2 liter of beer from a vending machine. When I was 10.

(B) I once tried wrangling a snake like I see them do on TV... only for my buddy to point out that it was poisonous. (after I'd grabbed it)

© I once got in an friendly argument with Sean Taylor about who would go first thru the locker room door.

a) is the lie.

okay, my serious 3:

(B) I once tried wrangling a snake like I see them do on TV... only for my buddy to point out that it was poisonous. (after I'd grabbed it)

© I once got in an friendly argument with Sean Taylor about who would go first thru the locker room door.

Sean Taylor would be my guess, maybe the snake one though.

okay, my serious 3:

I'm going with B as being the lie

---------- Post added May-10th-2011 at 12:15 PM ----------

1. A friend and I had a tree fort 3 stories tall from ground to top of trees.

2. I once played live at RFK Stadium.

3. I have never been out of the U.S.A.

2 is a lie

1. Had a limo driver tell security at a Rolling Stones concert that all of us in the back were special needs people who were guests of DC101, and we needed to be dropped off right at the door because it was pouring down rain. We got thru. (The limo driver was a friend who would do just about anything for an 8 ball.) In fact, it rained the entire show, and when we came out of RFK afterward, there he was still parked in the VIP area waiting for us.

2. I saw someone get struck by lightning

3. I killed three large piranha (at least 10 inches long) with 2 dozen tiny goldfish.

~Bang

Good job H_H, this is fun!

Here's mine:

1. I had 5 tackles when we beat Notre Dame at South Bend.

2. I swam from Alcatraz to San Francisco.

3. I recently met and chatted with Orly Taitz, the queen of the Birthers.

---------- Post added May-10th-2011 at 09:46 AM ----------

1. Had a limo driver tell security at a Rolling Stones concert that all of us in the back were special needs people who were guests of DC101, and we needed to be dropped off right at the door because it was pouring down rain. We got thru. (The limo driver was a friend who would do just about anything for an 8 ball.) In fact, it rained the entire show, and when we came out of RFK afterward, there he was still parked in the VIP area waiting for us.

3. I killed three large piranha (at least 10 inches long) with 2 dozen tiny goldfish.

~Bang

Number one has so much detail... so I'll guess #2 is the lie.

~Bang

i think ill go with the piranha, i just dont see 24 tiny goldfish taking on 3 huge piranas

i think ill go with the pirana, i just dont see 24 tiny goldfish taking on 3 huge piranas

I'm betting they piranas choked to death or the goldfish infected the water or something... or maybe he used the goldfish as bait to catch the piranas?

Here's mine:

1 is entirely possible. you very well could have tackled you girlfriend in celebration.

I will say 2 is a lie.

I'm betting they piranas choked to death or the goldfish infected the water or something... or maybe he used the goldfish as bait to catch the piranas?

ah yes, he did say he killed the piranahs. i will switch my answer to the RFK story, because Bang is being tricky and trying to confuse us with a long story.

predicto, i think youre number 2 is false.

Good job H_H, this is fun!

Here's mine:

Predicto, I will say 1

zoony

1 is entirely possible. you very well could have tackled you girlfriend in celebration.

I will say 2 is a lie.

zoony wins. #2 is the lie.

1. My rugby team beat Notre Dame at South Bend.

2. I never did the Alcatraz swim (but my wife did).

3. I just ran into crazy Orly the other day.

That's a trip, Predicto.

Okay, my turn!

1.) During a school play in pre-school, I forgot my lines and,instead, decided to sing the Power Rangers theme song

2.) My parents took me to see the Redskins in the NFC Championship game against the Detroit Lions at RFK stadium as an infant

3.) I got to see Darrell Green play in his final season at FedEx Field (the game where they played the Rams)

I sort of cheated, since all of mine bear at least some truth.. but the lie would be #2.

I didn't see the person actually struck, but i saw her flipping through the air right after. This was also at RFK, at the Concert for Tibet about 12 or 13 years ago.

Herbie Han**** was onstage, and I was in the old press box sitting on the railing, and BOOM! I saw the flash out of the corner of my eye, and I spun my head around in time to see her flipping head over heels thru the air, and people scrambling ll over the place to get away. there was a lot of smoke and I thought a bomb had gone off.

As it is, they cancelled the rest of the show, and she survived.

The limo story is true.

The goldfish that I put in the tank to feed to Piranha peed in the pool so much that the water became overloaded with ammonia, and killed the piranha. All three were floating belly up in the morning. It took a good while until we learned what happened.

I'll think up a few more stories.. this is fun!

~Bang

---------- Post added May-10th-2011 at 05:09 PM ----------

That's a trip, Predicto.

Okay, my turn!

1.) During a school play in pre-school, I forgot my lines and,instead, decided to sing the Power Rangers theme song

2.) My parents took me to see the Redskins in the NFC Championship game against the Detroit Lions at RFK stadium as an infant

3.) I got to see Darrell Green play in his final season at FedEx Field (the game where they played the Rams)

I'll go with 3.

Not sure why, they all seem reasonable.

~Bang

1. A friend and I had a tree fort 3 stories tall from ground to top of trees.

2. I once played live at RFK Stadium.

3. I have never been out of the U.S.A.

2 is a lie

nope. played the last HFStival in 2004.

gonna go with 3. you have been out of the us of a

correct! yes I have. canada for about 2 hrs to visit Niagra Falls.

okay....ill play.........i got nothing but i will give it a go.

1. I have a copy of Marty Schottenheimer's Def playbook (from his Cleveland Days)

2. I never lost a wrestling match in High School (3.5 year career) .

3. I am currently good friends with a Pro Bowl OLB and was with him on the day he was drafted.

Archived