Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Quotes from Movies

SC_RedskinsFan

I was watching Dirty Harry this evening, that thought this has to be one of the best, and one of the most recognizable quotes. So what do yall think?

Dirty Harry

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Drainage! Drainage, Eli! Drained dry, you boy!

........If you have a milkshake and I have a milkshake and I have a straw..... and my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake...... I drink your milkshake!

I drink it up!

KA6QuNHEFzg

possibly the greatest line in movie history

Grandam Lily: We're Alex's roommates.

Jeff: You're the reason Alex has been tired all week?

Grace: Well, we have been sort of rough on him. But, he is kind of soft if you know what I mean.

Grandma Lilly: We're not used to having a man in the house, so I guess we ride him pretty hard.

Barry: Ohh, that is so gnarly.

-Grandma's boy

"Paulie, pull over, I gotta take a leak. "

"Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your home on the wedding day of your daughter. And may their first child be a masculine child."

Two under-rated ones from a classic, because the well-known ones are way too over-used. There are better ones, but I've always liked these for some reason.

I also love the scene where Micheal tells his wife she can ask him about his affair this one time, and then lies to her, and his men shut the door in her face as the kiss his hand and say "Don Corleone". So powerful.

This is a classic from a movie not so well known...

"I have an M.D. from Harvard, I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery, I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn't miscarry or that their daughter doesn't bleed to death or that their mother doesn't suffer acute neural trauma from postoperative shock, who do you think they're praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, Dennis, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, he was in operating room number two on November 17, and he doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God"

-Alec Baldwin in Malice-

"Paulie, pull over, I gotta take a leak. "

"Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your home on the wedding day of your daughter. And may their first child be a masculine child."

Two under-rated ones from a classic, because the well-known ones are way too over-used. There are better ones, but I've always liked these for some reason.

I also love the scene where Micheal tells his wife she can ask him about his affair this one time, and then lies to her, and his men shut the door in her face as the kiss his hand and say "Don Corleone". So powerful.

Leave the body. Take the cannoli.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your *******. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

~ American Psycho

---------- Post added April-19th-2011 at 08:49 AM ----------

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

God's your prankster, my boy. Think of it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift and then, I swear to you -- for his own amusement -- his own private, cosmic gag reel -- he sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch but don't taste. Taste but don't swallow. And while you're jumping from one foot to the other he's laughing his sick f$%^ing a@$ off! He's tight-a@$. He's a sadist. He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? Never. - Devil's Advocate

Some motherf%#*ers always try to ice skate uphill. - Blade

Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."

Mac: Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy **** on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Farva: You mean Shenanigans?

Mac: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

-Super Troopers

About 50 lines from "Full Metal Jacket".

And this one that I use at work all the time (from Office Space):

"Well, look, I already told you. I deal with the bleepdamn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?!"

Archived