SC_RedskinsFan

Lots of great QT lines in True Romance. A couple choice faves:

Big Don: "Now Drexl, any n**** says he don't eat p**** is lying his ass off..."

Cocotti, while shooting Clarence's dad: "I haven't killed anybody...since 1984"

Drexl: Where the **** is that *****?

Clarence: She's with me.

Drexl: Who the **** are you?

Clarence: I'm her husband.

Drexl: <laughs> Oh yeah? Well, that makes us practically related.

Every line in The Princess Bride.

You here to make fun of me like them other cops?

No, ma'am. We in the FBI do not have a sense of humor that we're aware of.

Space. The final frontier.

These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise.

Her ongoing mission: To explore strange, new worlds.

To seek out new life, and new civilizations.

To boldly go, where no man has gone, before.

(Bonus geek points if you can tell me where that was from.)

Waddles. How can you expect me to trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders? Man can't even trust his own pants.

- Frank (Henry Fonda) in Once Upon a Time In the West

Colonel Sandurz: Try here. Stop.

Dark Helmet: What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?

Colonel Sandurz: Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now.

Dark Helmet: What happened to then?

Colonel Sandurz: We passed then.

Dark Helmet: When?

Colonel Sandurz: Just now. We're at now now.

Dark Helmet: Go back to then.

Colonel Sandurz: When?

Dark Helmet: Now.

Colonel Sandurz: Now?

Dark Helmet: Now.

Colonel Sandurz: I can't.

Dark Helmet: Why?

Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.

Dark Helmet: When?

Colonel Sandurz: Just now.

Dark Helmet: When will then be now?

Colonel Sandurz: Soon.

Hans Gruber: But, you have me at a loss. You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John Wayne? Rambo? Marshal Dillon?

John McClane: Was always kinda partial to Roy Rogers actually. I really like those sequined shirts.

Hans Gruber: Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?

John McClane: Yippee-ki-yay, ***********.

She looks like a hooker. Look at her. Look at her! Could you love someone who looked like that?

What are you talking about? Of course not! Five, ten minutes tops, maybe.

You fellas wanna read me my rights?

You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to have your face kicked in by me. You have the right to have your balls stomped by him.

I'll waive my rights.

You know, what tipped it for me was something your wife said while we were in bed together.

Oh? And what was that?

Curiously, she said we had roughly the same build. From the waist up, I imagine.

"We could kill everybody!"

"I'm strangely comfortable with that..." - Boondock Saints

The Operative: I want to resolve this like civilized men. I'm not threatening you. I'm unarmed.

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Good.

[pulls gun and shoots Operative in the chest]

- Serenity

6 Pages and no one has done

"Good? Bad?...I'm the guy the with the gun.."

"I've come to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum!"

"Psycho's? PSYCHOS!? Psycho's do NOT EXPLODE when sunlight hits them, I don't give a **** how crazy they are! - Dusk till Dawn

"Well, you gonna pull them pistols or whistle Dixie?" or "Buzzards got to eat, same as the worms" or "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining" or pretty much any other line from the Outlaw Josey Wales.

"You shouldn't hang me on a hook Johnny. My father hung me on a hook once.............once" - Johnny Dangerously. Another one with a million great quotes.

" Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?"

Lt. James Gordon: Harvey Dent never made it home.

The Joker: Of course not.

Lt. James Gordon: What have you done with him?

The Joker: Me? I was right here. Who did you leave him with? Your people? Assuming, of course, they are still *your* people, and not Maroni's. Does it depress you, commissioner? To know just how alone you really are? Does it make you feel responsible for Harvey Dent's current predicament?

"Wanna know how I got these scars?"

"I'm gonna make this pencil disappear."

"Hi..."

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. When I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal, you know that I'm telling the truth. It's the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans, and look where that got you. I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!

[Joker hands Two-Face a gun and points it at himself]

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!"

"Special treatment? I'm 3-foot-****ing-tall you *******! It's a matter of physics. Draw me a sketch of how I get him to the car, huh?"

Kid: Should I fix you some sandwiches?

Willie: I don't want any ****ing sandwiches. What is it with you and fixin' ****ing sandwiches?

Archived