Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

March Madness 2011 Baby!

ACW

You are a joke. Where were you in the CAA thread to eat your crow when VCU lost to ODU twice and 5 out of their last 8 games? Oh yeah, you were "busy for 2 weeks" and then couldn't get on here because you "had mid-terms". You and davelski are the 2 biggest jokes when it comes to leading the VCU bandwagon it's not funny. You have no business keeping your mouth shut when you disappeared when your team looked like they had no shot at making the tournament.

wow. This guy again? If I'm a bandwagon fan dude I been on the bandwagon for too damn long.:ols:

Plus what crow would I be eating? I never made any promises of what VCU would do. I never said we're going to win the CAA or anything. But I find it funny you show up everytime I post so you can talk ****. You did it in the mid major thread all year. Obviously I'm not the only one around here who has noticed. Also yes the week after the CAA tourney was mid terms. Needless to say I was a little busy. However, I posted right after my final midterm. I really don't know why I'm explaining myself to you. Your just a bitter ODU fan trying to tear down a hardcore VCU fan. You have no freakin idea how many VCU games I have attended. I missed these games because of money. So I watched them in Siegel Center with thousands of other crazy fans.

You are a joke. Where were you in the CAA thread to eat your crow when VCU lost to ODU twice and 5 out of their last 8 games? Oh yeah, you were "busy for 2 weeks" and then couldn't get on here because you "had mid-terms". You and davelski are the 2 biggest jokes when it comes to leading the VCU bandwagon it's not funny. You have no business keeping your mouth shut when you disappeared when your team looked like they had no shot at making the tournament.

lol yea i remember that guy disappeared for about 2 weeks when his team was getting **** on at home.

lol yea i remember that guy disappeared for about 2 weeks when his team was getting **** on at home.

Yep, when ODU and Mason blew them out in their own building he couldn't be found, and then when Drexel and JMU beat them to make it 4 losses in 5 games, he just posted in the Stadium while not being able to post in the Tailgate for whatever reason.

yep, but like Duke who is also famous for the three point game, there will come a time when they wont hit anything - VCU has to hope they can keep riding this wave

yea, that will happen when they actually face a team who's coach is smart enough to not let Rozzell, Burgess, and Skeen stand around the 3 point arc wide open and hit shots. When a team forces VCU to beat them inside is when they will lose.

Yep, when ODU and Mason blew them out in their own building he couldn't be found, and then when Drexel and JMU beat them to make it 4 losses in 5 games, he just posted in the Stadium while not being able to post in the Tailgate for whatever reason.

I posted on the CAA zone board a congrats to ODU right after the game thank you. So do you expect me to come back and post everytime we lose? I don't even post here everytime we win. That's because I'm more focused on our team than you. Also you know damn well I didn't post anywhere during the losing streak on the extremeskins board. You even searched my damn post history to find out before. Which is funny honestly. ODU fans are obssessed with VCU fans. You went as far as to search my post history to try to call me a bandwagon fan. Our student section would laugh you out of Richmond for that. I been one of the officers of the Rowdy Rams for the last 4 years and have missed 1 home game in that time(I was buried under 2 feet of snow). I have missed only a few away games also in that time. I saw the Dagger. I saw the shot bounce off the rim in Philly against UCLA. I saw us battle GWU, Col of Charleston,Boston U, and St Louis in the CBI last year. I seen a damn a lot of VCU basketball over the years so you can go shove your bandwagon stuff. ACW can tell ya from the years I've posted on CAAzone that I ain't no damn bandwagon fan. Hell I haven't even been over to the Zone since the Georgetown I think. I mean since I jumped on the bandwagon I surely want to run over and brag none stop right? Jeez this is why I had mixed feelings watching ODU and Butler. I wanted the CAA to represent but some ODU make you root against them.

Why are people making fun of an obvious VCU fan right now? What does it matter if my Dukes beat them in February? They are in the Final Four!

I just find it amusing that VCU's dumbest fan is putting down people and telling people to keep their mouths shut, when this kid ran his mouth months ago on here and then never came to eat his crow after running his mouth. It's the definition of irony, he was "too busy" when his team was down, and only shows up to post when his team is winning, that sounds a lot like Westy too me.

There are good VCU fans like MKnight82, and then there are jokes like this kid who hides when his team is doing bad and then has the fortitude to tell other people not to comment after making a prediction. I can't help but call an idiot like that out, if you're going to run your mouth and not back it up, don't be expected to be taken seriously.

---------- Post added March-28th-2011 at 11:12 AM ----------

No thanks. Regardless of what went on 6 weeks ago...how is it relevant to this VCU fan enjoying his team's run through the NCAA tournament? It sounds like jealousy more than anything else.

Because he was invisible when his team was down, and only pops his head up when his team is doing well. How can any serious fan take a guy like that seriously?

How do you know he was invisible as a fan? He apparently didn't show up during exams to talk college hoops trash on a Redskins message board, so he abandoned his team while they were down? Whatever, I don't really care as I don't know him either, but it just seems transparent that people are bad-mouthing this guy who's happy about his team making a historic and unlikely run to the FF.

How do you know he was invisible as a fan? He apparently didn't show up during exams to talk college hoops trash on a Redskins message board, so he abandoned his team while they were down? Whatever, I don't really care as I don't know him either, but it just seems transparent that people are bad-mouthing this guy who's happy about his team making a historic and unlikely run to the FF.

I'm not saying he was invisible as a fan at the games, but if someone is going to come on here and talk crap about other teams and not eat crow when said teams destroy VCU in Richmond. I just find it a bit too convenient that he was able to post over in the Stadium constantly, but couldn't manage to come into the Tailgate and eat his crow like ODU, Mason, and JMU fans had all season. It's hard to take someone seriously when they only show their faces when their team is winning.

God, this is worse than a Sunday Gameday thread!

VCU alum here (2009!) - I don't particularly follow college hoops all that much, but I've never been lucky enough to experience what downtown richmond was like yesterday! I was in that huge crowd in Monroe Park and it was a helluva time. It's cool to see the city and school being repped on a national level. The atmosphere has been totally different the past few weeks! Very cool!!!

I just find it amusing that VCU's dumbest fan is putting down people and telling people to keep their mouths shut, when this kid ran his mouth months ago on here and then never came to eat his crow after running his mouth. It's the definition of irony, he was "too busy" when his team was down, and only shows up to post when his team is winning, that sounds a lot like Westy too me.

There are good VCU fans like MKnight82, and then there are jokes like this kid who hides when his team is doing bad and then has the fortitude to tell other people not to comment after making a prediction. I can't help but call an idiot like that out, if you're going to run your mouth and not back it up, don't be expected to be taken seriously.

Because he was invisible when his team was down, and only pops his head up when his team is doing well. How can any serious fan take a guy like that seriously?

You called VCU frauds every second this year. You were wrong deal with it. I'm done with this piss match.

Also Vishal it was awesome. I'll put some photos on here soon. Campus was crazy. The cops were smiling. Fire crackers and bottle rockets going off. From Siegel to Monroe Park. Random VCU hey songs sung out. Every Statue on campus has a VCU shirt and bandanna on it The scene inside Siegel Center watching the game was insane. No one stayed in their seats for more than a second. I'll get photos of the Welcome Home on here soon.

It was at 1am in Siegel Center. I don't think I've heard it that loud in the arena ever. The chant of "We want Butler" just echoed. When Roz got the mic we all broke out in a Happy Birthday song to him. He like almost started crying. I tried to get the women to do a shout out during the watch party for Roz's b day but see didn't.:( Good thing the campus remember like 8 hours later at the Welcome Home.:ols::ols:

---------- Post added March-28th-2011 at 11:55 AM ----------

God, this is worse than a Sunday Gameday thread!

VCU alum here (2009!) - I don't particularly follow college hoops all that much, but I've never been lucky enough to experience what downtown richmond was like yesterday! I was in that huge crowd in Monroe Park and it was a helluva time. It's cool to see the city and school being repped on a national level. The atmosphere has been totally different the past few weeks! Very cool!!!

Yes, that was awesome. It was proud moment to see all of VCU out celebrating in the streets and park.

Wow Bushwack I'm getting a little choked up :pfft:.

---------- Post added March-28th-2011 at 01:04 PM ----------

You called VCU frauds every second this year. You were wrong deal with it. I'm done with this piss match.

Also Vishal it was awesome. I'll put some photos on here soon. Campus was crazy. The cops were smiling. Fire crackers and bottle rockets going off. From Siegel to Monroe Park. Random VCU hey songs sung out. Every Statue on campus has a VCU shirt and bandanna on it The scene inside Siegel Center watching the game was insane. No one stayed in their seats for more than a second. I'll get photos of the Welcome Home on here soon.

It was at 1am in Siegel Center. I don't think I've heard it that loud in the arena ever. The chant of "We want Butler" just echoed. When Roz got the mic we all broke out in a Happy Birthday song to him. He like almost started crying. I tried to get the women to do a shout out during the watch party for Roz's b day but see didn't.:( Good thing the campus remember like 8 hours later at the Welcome Home.:ols::ols:

---------- Post added March-28th-2011 at 11:55 AM ----------

Yes, that was awesome. It was proud moment to see all of VCU out celebrating in the streets and park.

Why don't you guys take this arguement back to the CAA thread. People want to talk about the Final Four here.

Archived