Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

March Madness 2011 Baby!

ACW

Very interesting.

I'll reserve comment until its vetted further.

Jay-Z WAS in the locker room; that I DO know. I saw a pic of him from a guy that was trying to tell Stan Simpson (juco player) to come to Kentucky over Memphis and Stan RT so I saw it. It's been deleted since, though.

Jay-Z WAS in the locker room; that I DO know. I saw a pic of him from a guy that was trying to tell Stan Simpson (juco player) to come to Kentucky over Memphis and Stan RT so I saw it. It's been deleted since, though.

Yeah, Jay-Z being there is all over the internet. Didn't know that was a violation but I guess it makes sense since he's a part-owner.

ix and ASF...where you guys at???

Still waiting until I hear something from someone other than incarceratedbob on Twitter, but it doesn't look good for Cal.

I get the feeling that if this ends up being true, it's gonna really open up the flood gates and won't be good news for the Kentucky program.

I'd be somewhat surprised. At UMass you pretty much need to cheat to get great recruits. Similar, but to a lesser extent at Memphis.

He's at Ken-****ing-tucky. Dude just has to walk in wearing a UK polo and he'll get most of the guys he wants.

so I've been able to abstain so far from wagering on the brackets but who do you guys like to win it all. And why? The little I've seen of UCONN I'm leaning towards them because of that PG they have. Thoughts? Want to make some extra cash since I can't bet of football for now...

i don't think UConn will win it all. Kemba is sick, but he's really their whole offense for the most part. If Kentucky can limit the other guys around him i wouldn't be surprised to see Kentucky win that game.

I actually think Butler will win it all. They didn't come this far to fall short again

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blog/roto_arcade/post/School-librarian-correctly-books-improbable-Fina?urn=fantasy-wp371

Three #1 seeds losing in the first round? Look, good for you for getting all the Final 4 correct, especially this year. But don't tell us your demented strategy and make it seem like it's actually logical. I would have preferred if you just kept your mouth shut and looked smart. Now you just look like the luckiest dumb ass on the planet.

ix and ASF...where you guys at???

First I've heard of it, and I'm not going to jump on some discussion brought up by a radio host or blogger without the facts being vetted.

*edit

Looks like he was in the hallway after the game, and it's not starting an NCAA investigation but an NBA one as other teams are afraid it gives Jay-Z an unfair advantage. Much ado about nothing....again. But the Calipari haters will say it's more evidence of cheating, of that I'm sure. Even though they've yet to pony up any ACTUAL evidence of Calipari cheating, but hey whatever floats their boat.

My man Kent Bazemore named top defender in college basketball, awesome. Anyways, go rams! I do love all of these rams fans that hadn't said a lick in the CAA thread all season long but now are all blah blah blah.. That final four banner is all you'll have to hide behind after the national televised beatings you'll receive from us and Mason again next season... on second thought... go Butler!

My man Kent Bazemore named top defender in college basketball, awesome. Anyways, go rams! I do love all of these rams fans that hadn't said a lick in the CAA thread all season long but now are all blah blah blah.. That final four banner is all you'll have to hide behind after the national televised beatings you'll receive from us and Mason again next season... on second thought... go Butler!

IMO a final four banner is wayy better than regular season wins.

Archived