Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

March Madness 2011 Baby!

ACW

Then how is it that he went to a Final Four with UMass and one with Memphis, yet no Final Four banners are allowed to be hung at either school?

How come he hasn't been outed like Pearl or Tressel?

You know how paranoid the NCAA is about violations yet they have NEVER been able to touch Cal.

no-evidence-of-cheating-hate-anyway.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Calipari

The day I believe Cal cheats is the day the NCAA or SEC suspends him like they did for Pearl.

If he cheats, he must be really, really good at it.

I'm happy for him, this is actually his first Final four in his coaching career, can you believe that?

;)

The day I believe Cal cheats is the day the NCAA or SEC suspends him like they did for Pearl.

If he cheats, he must be really, really good at it.

I'm happy for him, this is actually his first Final four in his coaching career, can you believe that?

;)

Don't worry in 3 years, his record will show that he's been to 0 Final Fours.

Clearly we're just jealous of his success.

Yep, it's clear to me that you guys are just jealous. Like was said if he's been cheating then surely he must have been caught right? Because last I knew someone couldn't be considered guilty until proven guilty but way to do the Bobby Knight thing and blast someone for their success.

Haters gonna hate.

Yep, it's clear to me that you guys are just jealous. Like was said if he's been cheating then surely he must have been caught right? Because last I knew someone couldn't be considered guilty until proven guilty but way to do the Bobby Knight thing and blast someone for their success.

Haters gonna hate.

Blast him for his success?

Really? ASB you're usually a pretty reasonable guy, do you HONESTLY think that the fact that UMass and Memphis BOTH got hit with sanctions right after he left is a coincidence?

Do you think that Pete Carroll is innocent too?

I don't care about Kentucky basketball. UK winning/losing doesn't mean a thing to me.

I respect Cal's ability to coach, not his recruiting. Coach K does recruiting the right way, Cal should take some lessons.

Blast him for his success?

Really? ASB you're usually a pretty reasonable guy, do you HONESTLY think that the fact that UMass and Memphis BOTH got hit with sanctions right after he left is a coincidence?

Do you think that Pete Carroll is innocent too?

I don't care about Kentucky basketball. UK winning/losing doesn't mean a thing to me.

I respect Cal's ability to coach, not his recruiting. Coach K does recruiting the right way, Cal should take some lessons.

Read....

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/08/20/sportsline/main5255837.shtml

"I'm not worried about it because they have never said Coach Cal did anything wrong at all," said Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear, who appeared with Calipari at the Kentucky State Fair on Thursday before the NCAA announcement. "I think he's a very upstanding guy. I think that's his reputation and I think that reputation will be with him here. I really don't foresee any problems."

Any accusation against Calipari? No. The kid cheated on his SATs actually had someone take them for him, I guess Calipari did that for him. Personally, I blame the NCAA once again for dragging out an investigation and punishing a whole team for the actions of one player and doing so after the season was over rather than before or during when something could have been done differently. They do the same thing in NCAA football and it's stupid.

What's more is Calipari was all but forced to play the kid while the investigation went on in case he was vindicated, unfortunately it didn't work out that way. This year Calipari had Enes from Europe and sat him on the bench all year long because the NCAA took entirely too long to declare him ineligible, as such an entire year's scholarship was wasted on a practice dummy, notice that Calipari didn't play Enes this year while the investigation was ongoing? But sure since Calipari is successful and some unfortunate things have happened then Calipari must be a cheater.

Oh come on man.

Thats the Governor of Kentucky! Find me an unbiased source. You can't talk **** about UK Basketball as a politician in Kentucky.

Cal ran the programs at UMass and Memphis. Think he really didn't know anything about it?

Nice ad hominem attack, do you dispute what the governor said? Was Calipari accused at all? Did the NCAA say that Calipari did anything wrong at all?

no

No

NO

Nice ad hominem attack, do you dispute what the governor said? Was Calipari accused at all? Did the NCAA say that Calipari did anything wrong at all?

no

No

NO

Ad homeinem attack? He's a politician in a state that's obsessed with Kentucky Basketball. He'd be an idiot to insult Cal.

What about Camby getting gifts?

What about Dejuan Wagner's dad getting hired? Or Tyreke Evans?

Rose isn't the only issue.

I seriously doubt you'd feel the same way about him if he was the coach of say Louisville.

Ad homeinem attack? He's a politician in a state that's obsessed with Kentucky Basketball. He'd be an idiot to insult Cal.

What about Camby getting gifts?

What about Dejuan Wagner's dad getting hired? Or Tyreke Evans?

Rose isn't the only issue.

And yet Rose was the only reason cited for the vacating of the season's wins.

---------- Post added March-28th-2011 at 06:41 PM ----------

Get ready for more of this

ncaa_tournament_110942522_540x405.jpg

HATERS GONNA HATE!!

GO UK!!!

Archived