Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

March Madness 2011 Baby!

ACW

Who is the favorite to win it all from the final four?

Any of these 4 teams can win it.

The 2 hottest teams in the Final Four are Butler and UConn, and IMO the best coach is Butler's Brad Stevens. So I'm going to say Butler wins a nail-biter over UConn next Monday night.

Lol if Calipari wins it all

It's his time now

Shut up all haters temporarily...OH HE'S A BAD GUY

HE CHEATS

HE JUST "CHEATED" HIS WAY TO THE FINAL FOUR CLOWNS

Hahahahahaha

Seriously hoping he wins it all because the guy gets so much unfair hate for unconfirmed rumors...the NCAA hasn't ever EVER suspended or reprimanded the guy for his "cheating", come on. In this culture where there's so much heat under Tressel and Pearl, how come Calipari never had that kind of scrutiny? Wouldn't something leak?

You all are just jealous haters

Cal is a GOOD MAN

Leave him be

What good is a 'ship if the NCAA will be by to take it away in a couple of years when the violations come to the surface?

Which they always do with a Calipari program......

He's a modern day Tarkanian.

You're wasting your time. Some people just don't....get it. He's one that doesn't.

I grew up in Richmond in the fan. My Middle School (edited) was on VCU's campus. Probably 90% of the people I know at home went to VCU. My facebook feed is going crazy. :ols::ols::ols:

Trying to link pictures of downtown Richmond right from facebook. Can you not do that anymore with the new image gallery?

EDIT - Middle School was in the fan. God, I am getting old. . . . mixing up Middle School and HS. . . . .

Ix, please, shut up. :doh:

Explain why. Explain why I should silence myself when the NCAA and Kentucky has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when Ohio State held conferences about Tressel's activity, and Bruce Pearl got in trouble so badly that he's not employed by Tennessee anymore.

I demand answers

The guy is clean and gets a ****ing unfair rap when the NCAA hasn't touched him or penalized him for ****. Period. If he is a dirty coach, he gets punished. Why is the NCAA not doing anything? No one can explain this, they just call him "dirty" and "sleazeball".

I grew up in Richmond in the fan, right near the fan. My HS was on VCU's campus. Probably 90% of the people I know at home went to VCU. My facebook feed is going crazy. :ols::ols::ols:

Trying to link pictures of downtown Richmond right from facebook. Can you not do that anymore with the new image gallery?

The fan?

I grew up in Richmond in the fan, right near the fan. My HS was on VCU's campus. Probably 90% of the people I know at home went to VCU. My facebook feed is going crazy. :ols::ols::ols:

From the news feed, right click the pic and choose to open it in a new tab. Then you can browse through the pics the old way.

Here's one pic I saw

http://fanofthefan.com/2011/03/vcu-celebration-in-monroe-park/

I'm not exaggerating when I say nothing really ever happens in Richmond. Today is the most exciting day for this city that I can rtemember in over 20 years of living here.

This is Broad Street, the main drag. On any given day, this scene would show a bunch of people driving 15-25 miles per hour (in a 35 mph zone) and possibly a few pedestrians.

from the Times Dispatch...

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/27/16/vcu-fans-celebrating-downtown-streets-ar-931689/

BroadStVCU-1.png

I'm sure they were shooting guns in the air in Church Hill.

Damn, I don't remember there being a celebration like that when WE made the F4 :(

Of course, we played @ the Phone Booth, so we had a pep rally/party thing in the Patriot Center when the team came back :)

EDIT: Of course, we're not in an urban area, and downtown Fairfax isn't conducive to that kind of stuff :ols:

The fan?

It is a large neighborhood that "fans out" from downtown west, hence the name. Beautiful Victorian homes and large avenue streets. Some very famous houses/moments on the street. My favorite part of the city, but then again I grew up in it so I am partial.

Awesome!

And here are so pics of Richmond from my news feed.

[/Quote]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199486_10150174264973352_567863351_8356326_1482003_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/196581_10150172801813352_567863351_8339348_6691624_n.jpg[/Quote]

That's awesome man! This city is rocking.

I'm inside with my doors locked :paranoid:

VCU is playing good basketball, but towards the end of the regular season they were slacking. Remember watching them play ODU and it seemed like they didn't care. I didn't think they should have ben in the tourney, but they are making the most of it. And ODU is a good school...Butler needed a buzzer shot to beat em and look how Butler is beating all these other BCS teams. If ODU had to play someone else they would probably be in the same place as VCU....

Jim Nantz referencing Jersey Shore...lirl

What the **** is this "lirl" ****?

---------- Post added March-27th-2011 at 09:33 PM ----------

Ix, please, shut up. :doh:

Yeah, his Calipari rant is embarrassing. He gets on the wierdest soapboxes. I remember a few months back he was ranting how he couldn't believe why so many people wouldn't like the Yanks.:doh:

---------- Post added March-27th-2011 at 09:35 PM ----------

Richmond looks alot like Detroit.

Archived