Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

March Madness 2011 Baby!

ACW

What was up with the camera rotation

---------- Post added April-4th-2011 at 09:30 PM ----------

I missed it. Who was it

Leanne Rhymes.

I was tripped out by the camera angle at first. I had to go back and make sure I wasn't crazy

---------- Post added April-4th-2011 at 10:13 PM ----------

Fell asleep for a few hours :ols: DVR to the rescue :whew"

Bad shooting, or good D?

Good D led to bad shooting

My god is charles drunk.... what in the world was he just rambling on about ugly girls and pretty girls... hahaa

Hahahah Barkley is the BEST.... he is just naturally funny as hell.

"This game reminds me of my high school days before I was rich and successful. I used to go out with ugly girls."

Weren't all of the NCAA Tourney games played in a dome?

it's the size of it. usually basketball is played in an arena that seats less than 20k. get into a stadium that seats 70k+ and it's so cavernous.....the backdrop is so far from the hoop, it messes with depth perception.

it's the size of it. usually basketball is played in an arena that seats less than 20k. get into a stadium that seats 70k+ and it's so cavernous.....the backdrop is so far from the hoop, it messes with depth perception.

Hmm never heard of this. Weird

---------- Post added April-4th-2011 at 10:40 PM ----------

Butler has no inside game

They should open the dome lol

Hmm never heard of this. Weird

it's definitely a factor. we have the same thing (on a much smaller scale) in our high school state tournament here in wv. the kids play in regular high school gyms all year, and they have a hard time adjusting at the state tournament in the civic center in charleston. they're used to a wall 10 or 12 feet from the backboard, and it's much further away at the state tourney.

I never got that complaint about football or basketball. The game is close, which is basically the only thing I care about.

People also complain when the Redskins are winning 9-6 or something. Come on, it's a close game. Get excited

I never got that complaint about football or basketball. The game is close, which is basically the only thing I care about.

People also complain when the Redskins are winning 9-6 or something. Come on, it's a close game. Get excited

There's such thing as a good low scoring game and a bad low scoring game.

This game is sloppy as ****. I'm still entertained because its the championship but its not a 'good' game.

Archived