Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

March Madness 2011 Baby!

ACW

There's such thing as a good low scoring game and a bad low scoring game.

This game is sloppy as ****. I'm still entertained because its the championship but its not a 'good' game.

There is? They're the same to me. Low scoring

You haer the same thing about Big 10 football and basketball

OH THIS GAME SUCKS

IT'S LOW SCORING

PENN STATE WON THE FOOTBALL GAME 13-10 IT'S A BAD GAME

No it isn't

The game starts to become unwatchable whwen **** like this happens, when Butler goes ice cold and UConn streaks away. This game is starting to get boring NOW. But when it was close, it wasn't.

Disagree.

Its sloppy, lots of turnovers and bad shots. Its not just great defense.

I don't know how else to explain it.

The only time I complain about a game is during a blowout, because one team has a stronger probability to win. I don't care about shot selection most of the time, or good defense. I just want a close game. That's all I want. That's why I watch. All the classics have been good games. Every game you remember, the games people talk about for generations, are close games.

A blowout like this is right now is a thousand times worse than the "sloppy" dearth of offense earlier.

Because you aren't bothered by bad shots/poor rebounding/bad misses etc.

As a big basketball fan its driving me crazy. There's much more to sports than the score differential.

Fair enough. Keep in mind I follow several basketball games every day during the basketball season. We'll have to agree to disagree

Butler trying to pull within single digits but time running out on the Bulldogs

Did anyone else see the blatant shove out of frustration by the Butler player under the UConn basket. It was promptly followed by a WTF with no foul call.

Definitely saw and heard that. So did the ref. He was staring right at the play and swallowed his whistle.

Fair enough. Keep in mind I follow several basketball games every day during the basketball season. We'll have to agree to disagree

Butler trying to pull within single digits but time running out on the Bulldogs

I mean I'm not trying to suggest you don't know basketball. Everyone's different. Watching with two of my good friends who are basketball-obsessed and we're beyond the point of being irritated. This game is just awful.

I've been irritated by this game from the beginning. Low scoring is one thing, but this is ridiculously low scoring. Plus, its not just good defense, Butler can't even make a layup.

Archived