Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

March Madness 2011 Baby!

ACW

Aw come on. This wasn't an 8v9 match-up. It was a 5v12. Vandy shoulda' had it.

Richmond was incredibly under-seeded. They were a 7 seed last year despite being better this year. If you look at the AP rankings, Richmond was only FIVE spots behind Vandy. So yeah, it was more like an 8/9 match-up.

Anyone else pick Richmond for the upset? I didn't think they'd do it but I had a feeling and took them for the upset. Woo hoo!
:yes:

I didn't do TOO badly. 12-4. Took ODU :cry: and Utah State. 2 of my 16 (L-ville; Belmont) also gone. All my Elite 8 either still alive or playing today.

Same, Utah State was way overrated this year and I initially went KSU because of it. No idea why I ended up switching it.

Yea it sucks, i literally had K-State penciled in and scratched it out.

Oh well, i didn't have them advancing past the 2nd round so its not a big hit.

I'm more pissed that Louisville lost b/c i had them in my sweet 16

I thought Utah St could pull off the upset, I had them in the Sweet 16. After day 1, I'm only down 2 Sweet 16 teams, which isn't bad considering most are down at least one with Louisville and Vandy both losing. We'll see how today goes, but I feel like I'm in decent shape so far.

I thought Utah St could pull off the upset, I had them in the Sweet 16. After day 1, I'm only down 2 Sweet 16 teams, which isn't bad considering most are down at least one with Louisville and Vandy both losing. We'll see how today goes, but I feel like I'm in decent shape so far.

I'm the same way, down Utah State and Louisville. Freaking ODU & Michigan State losing isn't helping me either. I have Gonzaga beating BYU

I've got them in the Elite 8 I believe. They're gonna knock off Duke! (if they can win their first game)

It would not surprise me. Texas is good enough to be in the Final 4 and bad enough to lose today. They are extremely frustrating. They have two high 1st round draft picks in their starting line-up, one of which is a lottery pick I think in one more year. That should get you at least to the Sweet 16 . . . . you would hope.

Today should be a better day for all of us. I truly don't see a lot of upsets the best games of the day should be: Texas V Oakland; GM V Nova; VCU V Georgetown (should be a close game I picked Georgetown). Other then these three games I see mainly chalk thoughtout the day I also have Tennessee beating Mich.

Archived