Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

March Madness 2011 Baby!

ACW

I don't judge the Big East by thier tournament record.

I judge them by how they do in the regular season against other conferences. :2cents:

Don't judge the Cowboys on how many Playoff games they've won in the past decade... Judge them on their Regular season record.... :2cents: :2cents:

I don't judge the Big East by thier tournament record.

I judge them by how they do in the regular season against other conferences. :2cents:

And I agree, it is impressive. I think they are a very very very good conference. The best this year. But are they so good they need historically high bids almost every year? No. Until they can prove their teams can dominate, or even live up to the hype, in the tournament they don't IMO.

I mean, every year they get a huge amount of bids and the last team they had even play for a championship was 2004.

Don't judge the Cowboys on how many Playoff games they've won in the past decade... Judge them on their Regular season record.... :2cents: :2cents:

what a dumb statement.

by your logic, if the cowboys go 14-2, they shouldn't make the playoffs because they historically lose in the playoffs.

And I agree, it is impressive. I think they are a very very very good conference. The best this year. But are they so good they need historically high bids almost every year? No. Until they can prove their teams can dominate, or even live up to the hype, in the tournament they don't IMO.

I mean, every year they get a huge amount of bids and the last team they had even play for a championship was 2004.

what happened last year doesn't affect what happens this year. if 11 teams deserve to get in, they should get in.

again, i ask the doubters: what big east team do you feel did not deserve a bid? what teams should've gotten in over them?

imo, you can argue 'nova didn't deserve to get in. outside of that, when you consider how horrible the acc is outside of the top 2, how bad the pac 10 is, how bad the sec is....it's a matter of math.

---------- Post added March-17th-2011 at 05:02 PM ----------

I hope Huggy Bear is taking notes on how to slow down and beat UK.

:)

he'll get to it after the next round of drinks. :chug:

acw, you plan on answering the question about which big east teams shouldn't have made it and who should've made it in over them?

acc= bad

sec = suck

pac 10 = blows

You DO realize there are more than 6 conferences.

---------- Post added March-17th-2011 at 06:30 PM ----------

What an opening day!!!

Archived