Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

March Madness 2011 Baby!

ACW

One thing for certain if BYU wins tonight Saint John's who should win the next game will kill them

---------- Post added March-17th-2011 at 09:01 PM ----------

Anyone else pick Richmond for the upset? I didn't think they'd do it but I had a feeling and took them for the upset. Woo hoo!

I did but Louisville Killed me

Aw come on. This wasn't an 8v9 match-up. It was a 5v12. Vandy shoulda' had it.

You can't always focus on the seeds, man. I don't bet, but I can't imagine the line was very high in that one. And, as several have said, that wasn't really an upset if you follow college basketball.

You DO realize there are more than 6 conferences.

---------- Post added March-17th-2011 at 06:30 PM ----------

What an opening day!!!

in other words, you got nothing, and no, you won't be answering the question.

feel free to name teams from the big south conference that deserve to be in over any big east team.

in other words, you got nothing, and no, you won't be answering the question.

feel free to name teams from the big south conference that deserve to be in over any big east team.

All the BE teams that got in, deserve it. Even Villanova. And they were an 8 or 9 seed, so they weren't even a bubble team.

Don't agree on the last comment though. So you're saying the Big South conference champion isn't deserving? I'm not following you.

All the BE teams that got in, deserve it. Even Villanova. And they were an 8 or 9 seed, so they weren't even a bubble team.

Don't agree on the last comment though. So you're saying the Big South conference champion isn't deserving? I'm not following you.

not what i'm saying at all.

i'm just asking him to provide names of teams that should be in over the big east teams that he feels shouldn't be in. i just pulled the big south out of thin air.

my point is that he doesn't really know what he's talking about.

Archived