Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

March Madness 2011 Baby!

ACW

DJ Kennedy was a huge part of that team.

Yeah, I tried telling that to someone earlier.

Anyway, I've only missed one pick (Penn St) on one of my brackets at ESPN. However, I have St. John's on this same bracket.:(

You playing 10 brackets there, or just the one ACW started?

I used to be one of those guys that only played one, because I wanted to know how I truly did on picking the games. But its pretty fun picking 10 free ones. Granted, with there being at least a million brackets there, you have next to no shot whatsoever at actually winning.

Lol, the dangers of posting on a cell phone (I hardly use a computer anymore). BYU is gonna get raped by a team with good athletes is what I meant.

I dunno, they did hand San Diego St their only two losses of the season. And I can think of few teams with as many athletes as them. Just sayin...

Yeah, I tried telling that to someone earlier.

Anyway, I've only missed one pick (Penn St) on one of my brackets at ESPN. However, I have St. John's on this same bracket.:(

You playing 10 brackets there, or just the one ACW started?

I used to be one of those guys that only played one, because I wanted to know how I truly did on picking the games. But its pretty fun picking 10 free ones. Granted, with there being at least a million brackets there, you have next to no shot whatsoever at actually winning.

I've got 5 total, doing alright in the ES one and pretty good in one of my others. Unless St Johns loses, in which case that one is ****ed.

---------- Post added March-17th-2011 at 10:44 PM ----------

Why is like every single post I make taking me to a duplicate post screen? Cell and computer.

It's a glitch in the system. Hopefully the staff is working on it.

**** you St. John's I had you in the Elite Eight. :rant:

Damn. That sucks. I have been killed today, but at least I have only lost one sweet 16 team so far. I had Utah State in my upset special . . . . thats not going to happen.

I am so scared to look at my brackets right now. St.John and Louisville proves might suspicion that the Big East was probably too tough this year.

---------- Post added March-18th-2011 at 12:57 AM ----------

:doh:

I don't know what happened, but I am not in the Extremeskins group. :doh:

It's all good, I only had 110 anyways

I am so scared to look at my brackets right now. St.John and Louisville proves might suspicion that the Big East was probably too tough this year.

Dude, its been said several times already, the main reason St. John's looked so bad is because of the loss of DJ Kennedy. He was, perhaps, their most valuable player. St. John's also making the trek out west to play what was basically a home game for the Zags, didn't help either. Can't believe so many of you guys are surprised they got bounced. Wasn't that surprising, really.

Now Louisville? I can't really come up with a defense for those guys. They just didn't play very well. But they were probably a little overrated coming in, anyway.

But I do agree with that last thing: All those teams in the Big East just beat up on one another over the year. That will take its toll, also.

Edit: ML, try the 2nd page. You could be there.

Dude, its been said several times already, the main reason St. John's looked so bad is because of the loss of DJ Kennedy. He was, perhaps, their most valuable player. St. John's also making the trek out west to play what was basically a home game for the Zags, didn't help either. Can't believe so many of you guys are surprised they got bounced. Wasn't that surprising, really.

Now Louisville? I can't really come up with a defense for those guys. They just didn't play very well. But they were probably a little overrated coming in, anyway.

But I do agree with that last thing: All those teams in the Big East just beat up on one another over the year. That will take its toll, also.

Edit: ML, try the 2nd page. You could be there.

Naw, I am not there, ESPN screwed up when I changed my bracket name, they turned it into a new bracket completely.

Yeah I know that St.Johns was going to have a go with Gonzaga, but I still expected them to win. You're right with one thing, whoever picked Louisville to lose to Moorehead (best school name ever btw) is a dumb genius......

Archived