Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

March Madness 2011 Baby!

ACW

I would not bank on it the big east was horrible on Thursday I only have Marquette picked on one of my polls. Plus Xavier is a highly under ranked team

How was the BE horrible?

2 of 6 teams lost.

ULou was an upset. The other wasn't (St. John's). Gonzaga was favored at most sportslines, since the Johnnies lost their best player to an ACL tear in the BE tourney.

How anyone who follows BE basketball could have picked the Johnnies to win, missing their best player and the cog to the team - especially over an underseeded Gonzaga team is beyond me.

Now, if you didn't know they were missing their best player...well, then that's on you too.

:ols:

I didn't know they were missing him yet STILL picked Gonzaga...SJU's shaky away from MSG.

I picked Oakland to make the 16 :whoknows:

And of course GO RAMS!, and GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

vcu+mason+2011.jpg

How was the BE horrible?

2 of 6 teams lost.

ULou was an upset. The other wasn't (St. John's). Gonzaga was favored at most sportslines, since the Johnnies lost their best player to an ACL tear in the BE tourney.

Truth is West Virgina should have lost they played like crap the first 15 minuets of the game and got lucky in the end. The only team with the impressive win was Cincy. Disappointing for a guy like me that followed the big east all year.

Truth is West Virgina should have lost they played like crap the first 15 minuets of the game and got lucky in the end. The only team with the impressive win was Cincy. Disappointing for a guy like me that followed the big east all year.

You haven't followed this years WVU team then.

They don't shoot well. They turn the ball over too much. They can't catch passes.

But they find a way to win by rebounding and out-coaching a lot of their opponents.

They don't win pretty. But they find a way to win 2/3 of the time.

UCONN dominated.

Yes. Yes they did.

Alright this game needs to switch over. Making me nervous I'm gonna miss the tip.
I know.

I wanna hear Gus: "Cam Long, at the buzzer...GOT IT! HAHA!"

And I'm like :jump: :excited:

---------- Post added March-18th-2011 at 02:19 PM ----------

Ryan, buddy, calm down.

Archived