Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I signed up for parking this year for the first time after quizzing them on how upgrades work. They said parking is automatically upgraded each year based on how long you've had season tickets. This, even though it's my first year with a parking pass, there's a good chance it will be green since I've been a season-ticket holder since 2005. No guarantees, of course.

I signed up for parking this year for the first time after quizzing them on how upgrades work. They said parking is automatically upgraded each year based on how long you've had season tickets. This, even though it's my first year with a parking pass, there's a good chance it will be green since I've been a season-ticket holder since 2005. No guarantees, of course.

I got green after my 2nd year... but that was telling them that I would just buy one online and threatned them not to renew either... well they "spoke to a stupervisor" and came back and said Oh i can get you green now :) lol funny how that works

good luck

You can always tell in threads who has season tickets and who does not when the begging for a new stadium starts. Anyone with season tickets now wants no part of a new stadium. PSL's will price many out if it ever happens.

You guys have nothing to worry about. The continued upgrades to FedEx and what I have heard from my friend at Clark Construction indicate that the Skins will be there for the long haul.

Would Danny like to build a Super Bowl hosting stadium inside DC? Of course, but is is simply not economically feasible for him to do so.

Trust me when I say the Skins will be at FedEx at least until their lease expires in 2027.

SonnyAndSam, sometimes you're an incredibly thoughtful poster. But other times you just post nonsense for the sake of posting nonsense and try to paint every single person as a complainer or constant snyder basher and it's really annoying.

The $3 fee is for the cost of Ticketmaster to run the season ticket online account. It does cost money to provide that service...programmers...servers....software....customer service.....IT support.... I'm always amazed how people think the internet is free. Did your computer come free? Is your internet connection from your ISP free? You really think Danny is going to foot the bill for the cost and reduce his revenue?

I'm aware of what the $3 dollar ticket fee is for, I was pointing out it doesn't make much sense based on how every other system works. Normally it's a per transaction fee, but the way it's breaking down is just not typical. It's $3. I wasn't complaining so much as trying to point out that someone doing 3 transactions is paying the same as someone doing 1, which seems odd.

I'm well aware of the cost of developers, servers, bandwidth, etc. I'm an IT consultant.

I've never suggested Snyder foot the bill for everything, but please continue with the mocking sarcasm I suppose it amuses some.

The Redskins cannot just run the upgrade software now. They have to wait until everyone is give an opportunity to renew their tickets. Even once the deadline passes, the TO will call those people to encourage them to renew/verify they no longer want their seats. That takes time. It is also good business sense. Some people can be talked into renewing. Some by persuasion; some by bribe. The bribe can vary from year to year. Last year, based on reporting here on the board, there were a lot fewer late payers who got a "deal" to renew. A lot of folks wrote that they tried to weasel a deal after the deadline and they got nothing offered.

Everyone has had an opportunity to renew their tickets. People who haven't renewed yet either aren't going to, or are playing the system. It's well known and documented throughout the forums and other places that holding out can get you benefits others don't get even though they follow the rules. So let's not pretend that the reason they can't run it now is because not everyone's had a chance. The reason they wont run it now is because they aren't satisfied with how many people have committed to tickets, and they're holding off until the last minute so they can persuade/bribe more people into tickets. That's the only reason.

To give you an example: if the redskins were in a situation where if you didn't renew by april 1st, they could drop you and have every vacant seat actually filled by committed people (read: they pay the invoice over the phone immediately) by the 15th (thats two weeks), they would drop anyone who didn't renew by the 1st and let all the new people in. They'd do it in a heartbeat, and you know they would. The only reason they let people slide is because they can't fill those seats.

But to tell people that paying late will still get you an upgrade is very misleading. Those of us who pay on time are at the front of the line for the best upgrades. People who pay late are put at the end of the line. They may or may not get an upgrade depending on what is left. I see nothing wrong giving a late payer an upgrade if it is available as long as they have to choose from the left over seats AFTER those of us who paid on time get upgraded first. That has been the way it has worked for the past two seasons since they changed their policy.

The upgrade is done (according to the redskins) in terms of how 'seniority'. I've yet to see any evidence that someone who didn't pay by april first was not allowed an upgrade because of that.

I agree with you, that there's nothing wrong with upgrading them afterwards. I just don't see how it works that way.

And they do not get the benefit of the doubt because of their history; they've earned the reputation they get, and putting it in a bullet point on a flyer doesn't mean that reputation is on them. The burden is on the team to prove that they don't reward people for paying late anymore, and they've yet to prove it.

And I'm not telling anyone that you can still get an upgrade with late payment. In fact, I even referenced that the Redskins say you won't. I'm pointing out that history shows that not paying your invoice on time results in a call (or multiple calls) from the redskins with addition perks added that the rest of us don't get. My boss used to have tickets as well. He still got the calls last summer, mid summer, about what they can do to get him back into the stadium. He hasn't received any call this year that I'm aware of, but it's only April. We've got all the way until the start of regular season.

Which reminds me - wasn't it last season late payers were allowed to renew up until the week before the home opener but didn't have to pay for preseason? Sounds like rewarding late payers to me.

Your green parking pass reward was likely because the TO knew they had forced a lot of people out of their seats and they were trying to compensate you and others for your inconvenience. Many were forced into more expensive seats but allowed to pay the old cheaper seat price. I think folks affected by the removal of seats were dealt with differently than the normal upgrade process because of the unusual circumstances.

My green parking pass reward was the alternative to the reward I couldn't afford at the time (wish I would have taken it) which was to move to the lower level side lines. I've posted before about that offer. According to the ticket rep, the offer was made because of the age of my account and they were genuinely curious if I was ready to finally relocate my seats (hilarious, considering they were forcing reloation but didn't mention any of that). I said I couldn't afford the 99$/seat tickets because I was in transition between jobs and starting a new company that may or may not take off; turns out it did take off, and I didn't get the same option this year, I wish I would have rolled the dice but what can you do?

So instead they gave me a green parking pass. It was to get me to renew my tickets, and at that point I hadn't heard a single word about seats being ripped out; not even sure it was in the media yet.

See my other reply for my answer to the invoice. Been at this for ten years now...know the online invoice system well.

So your seats are indeed gone? That (in the past) indicates the upgrade has started, which is great news.

edit: finally, my opinion is based solely on what i've experienced, people I know have experienced, and what has been posted here in the past. I'd love for everything I just said to no longer be true from this year forward. It'd be the way it's supposed to be - and I'll be very happy. But - they need to prove that things have changed, and rules are enforced, before I start just believing that the system isn't corrupt. It's been corrupt for a long long time, and even if they do fix the above mentioned items they still have to fix the fact that they sell large chunks of seats in prime GA seating locations to brokers, while the rest of us get held up in terms of upgrading our seats because of it.

---------- Post added April-6th-2012 at 11:33 AM ----------

You guys have nothing to worry about. The continued upgrades to FedEx and what I have heard from my friend at Clark Construction indicate that the Skins will be there for the long haul.

Would Danny like to build a Super Bowl hosting stadium inside DC? Of course, but is is simply not economically feasible for him to do so.

Trust me when I say the Skins will be at FedEx at least until their lease expires in 2027.

I agree with you, except i don't think it'll take until 2027. It'll take until there is a buyer that is willing to buyout the remainder of the lease. DC wanted to, but buying out half of the lease (15 years worth) is just too much. I bet when we get down to less than 10 years left someone will be willing to do it.

I don't think the stadium is nearly as bad as everyone else seems to. Most of the complaints i hear are either caused by unrealistic expectations, blown out of proportion and are made by people who don't actually go to the stadium on a regular basis and just listen to the media, or would magically go away if the team wasn't as bad as it's been.

Edited by tshile

I agree with you, except i don't think it'll take until 2027. It'll take until there is a buyer that is willing to buyout the remainder of the lease. DC wanted to, but buying out half of the lease (15 years worth) is just too much. I bet when we get down to less than 10 years left someone will be willing to do it.

I don't think the stadium is nearly as bad as everyone else seems to. Most of the complaints i hear are either caused by unrealistic expectations, blown out of proportion and are made by people who don't actually go to the stadium on a regular basis and just listen to the media, or would magically go away if the team wasn't as bad as it's been.

:point2sky

This may have been the most truthful rebuttal to the people who whine about FedEx that I have ever read. Great post.

Edited by E33Green

yeah, my favorite is when people get on about how fedex field can't be loud....

you clearly haven't been to a game that was worth being loud at, because it can certainly get extremely loud.

just so happens there have been a grand total of like 4 games worth getting loud about since the stadium opened.

one of which was this one:

most of you probably know it as this, starting at the 2 minute mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1uEyZKJ0o8

that was the most ridiculous game i've seen live.

Thanks to everyone who responded. Glad I did that.

You absolutely made the right decision. You can buy "premium tickets" literally whenever you want. They have never been sold out, and they likely never will be sold out. If you change your mind in 2 days, call the Skins and they'll happily sell you club seats. No need to be pressured into that.

And how late at night was that call?

It was after dinner. Don't remember what time, specifically. I just consider after dinner for calls not from friends or family to be late.

my gripe is that for what you pay, fedex just doesn't have a good game day experience. the Capitals and even DC United have a much better gameday experience and you get greater value than going to Skins games. I love going to a few games a year but there is no chance in hell I'd splurge for season tickets given the cost, hassle, and game day experience. I know most people will disagree with me, but that just my .02.

I'll probably just pick and choose which games I'll go to and pay under face value for tickets (with the exception of division games) until we field a product that no longer allows me to do that.

SonnyAndSam, sometimes you're an incredibly thoughtful poster. But other times you just post nonsense for the sake of posting nonsense and try to paint every single person as a complainer or constant snyder basher and it's really annoying.

I don't think any of my post was nonsense. Most all of it was quite factual with some opinion thrown in. I think you are starting to sound like Crazy Levi and getting defensive and thin skinned because someone has poked holes in your opinion.

I'm aware of what the $3 dollar ticket fee is for, I was pointing out it doesn't make much sense based on how every other system works. Normally it's a per transaction fee, but the way it's breaking down is just not typical. It's $3. I wasn't complaining so much as trying to point out that someone doing 3 transactions is paying the same as someone doing 1, which seems odd.

I'm well aware of the cost of developers, servers, bandwidth, etc. I'm an IT consultant.

I've never suggested Snyder foot the bill for everything, but please continue with the mocking sarcasm I suppose it amuses some.

You were the 3rd or 4th person to complain/mention the $3 processing fee. After reading your comment again, I apologize. You were not complaining about the fee as much as why they were splitting the fee. I responded too quickly after having ready two or three other complaints about the $3 fee. But to take a contrary position, I see no difference in Ticketmaster choosing to require the $3 all at once or splitting it over three payments. Ticketmaster gets the same amount of money for maintaining the online account system. Showing it as a single payment or $1 for each payment is simply a presentation issue. I don't see it as unusual or abnormal either way. I've paid transaction fees upfront and I've paid them for each charge for other tickets and purchases.

But again, I apologize for my response. It was really directed at the others who seem to think a $3 processing fee is ridiculous after paying $2,500 for their tickets.

Everyone has had an opportunity to renew their tickets. People who haven't renewed yet either aren't going to, or are playing the system. It's well known and documented throughout the forums and other places that holding out can get you benefits others don't get even though they follow the rules. So let's not pretend that the reason they can't run it now is because not everyone's had a chance. The reason they wont run it now is because they aren't satisfied with how many people have committed to tickets, and they're holding off until the last minute so they can persuade/bribe more people into tickets. That's the only reason.

To give you an example: if the redskins were in a situation where if you didn't renew by april 1st, they could drop you and have every vacant seat actually filled by committed people (read: they pay the invoice over the phone immediately) by the 15th (thats two weeks), they would drop anyone who didn't renew by the 1st and let all the new people in. They'd do it in a heartbeat, and you know they would. The only reason they let people slide is because they can't fill those seats.

You're missing the point. Just because someone signs up and says they are renewing does not mean they cough up the money for the seats. Yes, the Skins will charge the credit card. However, people cancel or their credit card fails the post after saying they are renewing on the payment plan. The seats are not spoken for until they are paid for. Since the final payment is not due until May 1, a lot of money has not been paid yet. I have not made my final payment. It will be made on May 1. IF I lost my job and called the TO to cancel or cancelled my credit card before May 1, my seats are not mine to have. This means extra seats will likely open up after May 1. Why start an upgrade process before the TO KNOWS what seats have gone unpaid and are now available.

You apparently missed my point that ANY company likes to keep their current customers, including current season ticket holders for the Redskins. So they call anyone who has not paid to convince them to renew or verify the STH no longer wants his/her tickets. Would you not want them to call you to confirm they never received your payment because your check got lost in the mail or there was a clerical error on your part or the Skins TO?

To immediately start the upgrade process on April 2 is bad business and anti-customer. Yes, they could do it. I would never want them to do it without verifying a STH wasn't sure or that an error occurred on the STH part or the Skins part.

The upgrade is done (according to the redskins) in terms of how 'seniority'. I've yet to see any evidence that someone who didn't pay by april first was not allowed an upgrade because of that.

I agree with you, that there's nothing wrong with upgrading them afterwards. I just don't see how it works that way.

Go back in the history of this thread and there are dozens of posters from the last two years who did not pay on time and tried to get an upgrade; especially the first year of the ticket renewal policy change. My recollection is every one of them were told that they were not eligible for an upgrade until everyone who paid on time were upgraded first. Again, I have no problem with a STH who pays late getting an upgrade ahead of a first time STH.

And they do not get the benefit of the doubt because of their history; they've earned the reputation they get, and putting it in a bullet point on a flyer doesn't mean that reputation is on them. The burden is on the team to prove that they don't reward people for paying late anymore, and they've yet to prove it.

Fair enough. But we now have two seasons worth of comments from STHs reporting their experience with the "new" TO. The comments reflect a much more fair process than it was in the past. I think the comments posted on this thread are "proof" that things are MUCH better and more fair. Not perfect maybe; but far better than a few years ago when guys like me were able to jump in front of more senior folks by calling the TO and getting moved 22 rows down while others sat at home and had to accept whatever happened. Many of us benefitted from calling at the right time and getting the right TO agent. Doesn't work that way anymore. Again, go back and read the thread comments. I'm not going to do your homework for you.

And I'm not telling anyone that you can still get an upgrade with late payment. In fact, I even referenced that the Redskins say you won't. I'm pointing out that history shows that not paying your invoice on time results in a call (or multiple calls) from the redskins with addition perks added that the rest of us don't get. My boss used to have tickets as well. He still got the calls last summer, mid summer, about what they can do to get him back into the stadium. He hasn't received any call this year that I'm aware of, but it's only April. We've got all the way until the start of regular season.

Your comments did not mention the change that has occurred over the last two years. That is why I felt your comments were misleading to those who do not follow the TO policies as close as a few of us do. IF you cannot admit, after reading comments from STHs in this thread, that the process has improved and is more fair, well,....I can't change your mind. It IS different and better for all of us. As for the extra perks....again, the comments over the past two years tells a different story. It USED to happen...it does not happen any more.

As for your boss....he's not moving ahead of current STHs. The Redskins TO is trying to win back a former STH. ANY business will tell you that getting back former customers is a key marketing strategy.

Which reminds me - wasn't it last season late payers were allowed to renew up until the week before the home opener but didn't have to pay for preseason? Sounds like rewarding late payers to me.

I recall late payers losing their original seats and getting moved elsewhere. Some got better seats. My point to them was if they paid on time, the upgrade would have been even better. I do recall at least one said they renewed and did not have to pay for one or two preseason games. But I don't think he got his original seats; nor does it seem likely he got better seats since the new ticket holders were already sent their tickets. In fact, as I write this...I think that person was someone who did not renew because his seats were seats removed in the end zone. The guy was lucky to get any seats; and why should the Skins make him pay for games already paid. He did not get his original seats; so how is this an upgrade? He changed his mind and got an upgrade because his original seats got removed. Feel free to go find the post.

My green parking pass reward was the alternative to the reward I couldn't afford at the time (wish I would have taken it) which was to move to the lower level side lines. I've posted before about that offer. According to the ticket rep, the offer was made because of the age of my account and they were genuinely curious if I was ready to finally relocate my seats (hilarious, considering they were forcing reloation but didn't mention any of that). I said I couldn't afford the 99$/seat tickets because I was in transition between jobs and starting a new company that may or may not take off; turns out it did take off, and I didn't get the same option this year, I wish I would have rolled the dice but what can you do?

So instead they gave me a green parking pass. It was to get me to renew my tickets, and at that point I hadn't heard a single word about seats being ripped out; not even sure it was in the media yet.

Weren't your seats end zone seats removed by the Redskins? You don't think it is good business (and a reasonable exception to the policy) to compensate such STHs with a "perk" as you call it? Especially a long tenured STH? I think most reasonable people would think it only fair that folks forced out of their less expensive seats should get some "perk" for their inconvenience.

So your seats are indeed gone? That (in the past) indicates the upgrade has started, which is great news.

Yep....just checked again just now. No seats and no parking pass...just like last year. Based on last year, one would think the upgrade process is starting. Being on the lower level, I was one of the first to report my missing seats and my new seats the last two years. I doubt I will see new seat assignments until after May 1. But maybe I will be wrong and you will be right :D I'll have to keep an eye on my account.

I know as STHs, we all want to know our new upgraded seats ASAP. But to the Redskins, there is really no hurry. They have plenty of time.

What are you a car salesman or something?

Worse, attorney.

But the point is that Snyder could hide that fee in the delivery charge or ticket price (though he probably doesn't want to be accused of "raising" ticket prices right now). If that was the case, no one would care, and most wouldn't notice. Just because the invoice is more itemized, what's the sense in complaining? It's $3! Let's play some football!

I still agree that the $3 charge is 'nickel and diming' in an era where most companies are providing incentives for customers to move away from traditional paper methods of payment. At least paper payments are still $3 cheaper for those who care not to pay it, such as I.

Though I haven't researched it, but I doubt the Packers or Steelers charge their STHs the $3 E fee.

I still agree that the $3 charge is 'nickel and diming' in an era where most companies are providing incentives for customers to move away from traditional paper methods of payment. At least paper payments are still $3 cheaper for those who care not to pay it, such as I.

Though I haven't researched it, but I doubt the Packers or Steelers charge their STHs the $3 E fee.

Steelers have PSL's. A much bigger rip off than a $3 fee.

Both teams use TicketMaster to run their online season ticket account system. Exact same system used by the Redskins. OK...at least the sign in page is exactly the same....I'm assuming the rest is the same, too. It would be logical for TM to use the same software for each team.

You really think the Packers and Steelers pay the cost of that system? I don't know if there is an explicit $3 fee. I would bet there is. But even if the season ticket holder does not pay it explicitly, it is hidden in the ticket cost; and both teams have raised ticket prices multiple times since the Redskins last raised their GA ticket prices in 2006. Very few if any NFL teams can say that.

And I don't know who you do business with. But I cannot recall ever buying tickets online from anyone or any type of entertainment where there was not a significant fee for purchasing online. I've paid upwards of $20 per ticket on some concert tickets. And most banks charge a fee at the ATM to take out YOUR money. So let's not suggest that the $3 fee is unusual. In fact, it is common and the Redskins fee is pretty darn low considering the total cost of the tickets being purchased.

Most of my bills are paid online. I can recall one company that provided a monetary incentive to stop paperless "billing". That was DirecTV which gave me a one time $5 credit on my bill for going paperless. There was no incentive for actually paying online.

LMAO at the number of posts talking (or complaining) about a $3 fee added to an invoice of over $1000, or much more. Gotta love the offseason.

I wasnt complaining really about it... I just am trying to figure out why they dont disclose it....

I think its funny you dont see it anywhere and then when you goto pay its like oh another hidden fee....

Its the principal of the fact bud

Worse, attorney.

But the point is that Snyder could hide that fee in the delivery charge or ticket price (though he probably doesn't want to be accused of "raising" ticket prices right now). If that was the case, no one would care, and most wouldn't notice. Just because the invoice is more itemized, what's the sense in complaining? It's $3! Let's play some football!

Exactly! I used to work for Williams Sonoma/Pottery Barn for a short time between "real" jobs. Customers would insist on getting free shipping because competing companies were offering free shipping. WS had a policy that our shipping and handling fee covered our real shipping and handling costs. It was not considered a profit center by the company. I would always tell customers that and say you need to consider the total cost including shipping and handling. Other companies are not giving you free shipping. They are just including the shipping cost in the price of the item being purchased.

Now there are companies that make a profit off of shipping and handling; and maybe WS does now, too. Bottom line is you have to look at the total cost of what you are purchasing and not look at all the add on costs. Freaking out over a $3 processing fee when You are forking over $1,000 per seat and $350 for parking is just silly IMHO.

I wasnt complaining really about it... I just am trying to figure out why they dont disclose it....

I think its funny you dont see it anywhere and then when you goto pay its like oh another hidden fee....

Its the principal of the fact bud

The fee is clearly listed on the invoice prior to payment. The shipping and handling fee of $25 is not "advertised" in your face either. Companies simply do not do that....anywhere. Danny is no different than any other company. If you don't want to pay the $3 internet processing fee, pay by mail or pay at the ticket office. Quite simple.

Worse, attorney.

I love attorneys. This isn't aimed at you carverkid, because I'm sure you were involved in billing at some time or another in your career and are quite familiar with all this. Football is a business and business can go pretty in-depth. I'm sure no one just up and said "Let's make the fee $3". Lots of study was put into that amount. Been involved in numerous case studies at skool that basically cover human behavior and aesthetically pleasing invoices. You'd be surprised at the amount of disruption a small fee makes; multiplied by a large customer base and you are talking millions of dollars.

Some industries don't really have a choice (cell phone). I got the $39.99/month plan but I'm paying $60+? Once you look at the invoice, you see the fees and taxes (both required and not). (2 year contracts and encouraging "Auto-Pay" saves companies millions of dollars and thousands of man hours dealing with complaints as small fees are added/changed; you could imagine) Verizon recently made a stab at having customers cover the credit card processing fee that most retailers eat up (~2-3%), and got destroyed by customer reactions. They later canceled the fee. [sidenote : Redskins eat about 2.9% on MasterCard payments by STH. For $6k club seats, that's almost $175 by itself]

This thread is a good example. $Thousands spent, and now there is a discussion for $3. It's human behavior. Most don't mind it financially, but they think it is a bit tacky (my original opinion).

Which of the following invoices looks better:

2012 Season Ticket Invoice:

2 Seats - $1456

Parking - $350

Shipping - $25

Security Fee - $20

Online Processing Fee - $3

Stadium Clean-up Fee - $2

Environmental Protection Fee - $5

10% County Tax - $145.60

Solar Energy Fee - $8

Ticket Printing/Handling Fee - $.50

Total - $2015.10

OR

2012 Season Ticket Invoice :

2 Seats - $1675

Parking - $350

Shipping - *** FREE ***

Total - $2025

Even with $10 increase, most people would prefer the 2nd invoice. But it IS a balancing game between total invoice prices, the cost of individual game tickets, and everything in between.

Bottom line, lots of work and formulas are utilized to find the perfect balance; including a silly $3 fee.

And then there are people who could care less about all this mess, aka Club Level STH ;) (Best sight lines in the stadium though! haha)

Seriously though, let's play some football!

I can't believe there are countless pages of comments all regarding a $3 fee. This is just insane to me that people have this much time on their hands to worry about $3. If time is money, you just lost 10x more than the $3. You could be paying PSLs, but instead you are complaining and/or debating a $3 fee. Unbelievable.

I can't believe there are countless pages of comments all regarding a $3 fee. This is just insane to me that people have this much time on their hands to worry about $3. If time is money, you just lost 10x more than the $3. You could be paying PSLs, but instead you are complaining and/or debating a $3 fee. Unbelievable.

That's what happens around here in the offseason, when there is absolutely nothing going on Redskins football-wise.....

Does anyone know when we will find out if you get an upgrade... TO claims they are starting April 1.. .I dont believe it....

I upgraded a couple years ago, but I am trying to get all 4 together now... I dont want to harass folks so I was just curious

Does anyone know when we will find out if you get an upgrade... TO claims they are starting April 1.. .I dont believe it....

I upgraded a couple years ago, but I am trying to get all 4 together now... I dont want to harass folks so I was just curious

Well, I didn't believe it either. But now not only are my seats missing from my account but I can't login to my account at all. Another long time STH with lower level seats just PM'd me to say the same thing has happened to him. So maybe they are starting the upgrades already. Last year, the upgrades showed on my account soon after the seats disappeared from the invoice and I was locked out of my account. I called the TO to find out why I was locked out last year and they told me the upgrade process had begun for my seats. So......

---------- Post added April-9th-2012 at 07:20 PM ----------

That's what happens around here in the offseason, when there is absolutely nothing going on Redskins football-wise.....

Isn't that the truth! I think this is at least the third season in a row that some people complain about the $3 internet processing fee. And I bite every year debating the stupid fee. I guess I'm bored and my previous retail experience just makes me crazy that people are upset/annoyed/angry/take your pick over a $3 fee after spending over a thousand dollars. Football cannot get here fast enough.

Well, I didn't believe it either. But now not only are my seats missing from my account but I can't login to my account at all. Another long time STH with lower level seats just PM'd me to say the same thing has happened to him. So maybe they are starting the upgrades already. Last year, the upgrades showed on my account soon after the seats disappeared from the invoice and I was locked out of my account. I called the TO to find out why I was locked out last year and they told me the upgrade process had begun for my seats. So......

Also locked out.

Upgrade process has begun, but will not be finalized for a bit. I do know that the TO sent out second chance invoices to all canceled or removed seats (by request) with an April 15th due date (that would include an upgrade if "re-purchased") Therefore, I'd assume finalization would not be any sooner than 15 April.