Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

According to the invoice, they still have the payment plan. They charge your card in three equal installments, but you had to set that up by March 1st.

Yup you are right on that...I would have paid months ago if they would have given me free tickets to some event this year at home... instead of that Ill keep the interest on my 5k :)

---------- Post added March-31st-2012 at 09:37 AM ----------

Yeah, folks in the upper deck turn their nose up at lower level end zone seats. I love being in the lower level. So much more energy; Much closer to the action. MUCH faster leaving the parking lot. And the new HD screens compensate a lot when the action is on the other end of the field. Upgrading to the lower level end zone was a great decision after 8 years in the upper deck. Absolutely no regrets.

Its not bad... i like the endzone Row 25 lets me get out super quick and to the car and usually out before the traffic gets to bad.....

Only thing is I want 4 together this year... I was in a T last year... 3 seats in seats 17,18,19 and then one seat behind in seat 18 it sucked but my pops didnt mind it

What row in 454? I'm in 15. I'm hoping to move down a few rows in 454 as well but I also don't want to move too far away from the 50. This is my first time attempting to upgrade so not sure how it all will work.

This is my third year in 454, by using the automatic upgrade i have moved from 22 to 15 to 13. i am hoping to move down a couple of more rows. I would not mind the endzone by I don't think that I would like the corner of the endzone. Also my daughter who comes to most games with me likes the upper level at the 50 as a better value. I think that row 2 of 454 is the best seats in the place for me. Just my opinion.

Edited by skinstodd

Yeah, folks in the upper deck turn their nose up at lower level end zone seats. I love being in the lower level. So much more energy; Much closer to the action. MUCH faster leaving the parking lot. And the new HD screens compensate a lot when the action is on the other end of the field. Upgrading to the lower level end zone was a great decision after 8 years in the upper deck. Absolutely no regrets.

I love the LL end-zone seats. We've had the opportunity to move down a couple of times, but my wife loves our uppers and will not move down.

I think the reason is that we sat in LL end-zone seats at RFK a few times, and she hated those seats.

Is there no payment plan this year? Little annoyed by that. I can understand not offer the incentive for make the full payment, but the payment plan was nice.

If you call them you can split the payment into two payments , april and may and still get the automatic upgrade.If you dont want the automatic upgrade you can make three. Also if you use your redskin credit card you get free interest for 6 months.

Edited by skinstodd

I love the LL end-zone seats. We've had the opportunity to move down a couple of times, but my wife loves our uppers and will not move down.

I think the reason is that we sat in LL end-zone seats at RFK a few times, and she hated those seats.

The first time I sat in the LL at FedEx the had the lite-brite, then when my season tickets moved down there they have the HD screens they have now. They make all the difference in the world when you are in he LL endzone. I am now on my way out of the corner endzone, the further around you move it even gets better. Just try to move toward the home side never the visitor. All those added seats on the visitor side make concessions and bathrooms a nightmare.

Unless you have a 200 level ticket on the Redskins side of the field, no obstructions on that side

Thats not really the issue - its the PERCEPTION that amateur ticket buyers have.

The 200 obstructed debacle had cast a pall on all 200 level tickets. I imagine many buyers simply don't want to deal with them.

Thats not really the issue - its the PERCEPTION that amateur ticket buyers have.

The 200 obstructed debacle had cast a pall on all 200 level tickets. I imagine many buyers simply don't want to deal with them.

It really isnt that hard to say obstructed or not obstructed when trying to sell them, and really isnt that big of an issue IMHO. I would actually love to have seats in the 200s on the Redskins sideline personally lol

It really isnt that hard to say obstructed or not obstructed when trying to sell them, and really isnt that big of an issue IMHO. I would actually love to have seats in the 200s on the Redskins sideline personally lol

The section you're in now in the 200's would be some of the sweetest seats in the stadium. Especially if they were 200's row 4 or above!

If you call them you can split the payment into two payments , april and may and still get the automatic upgrade.If you dont want the automatic upgrade you can make three. Also if you use your redskin credit card you get free interest for 6 months.

This is correct.

Just renewed mine this morning and got the three payment plan, love my seats and don't plan to upgrade for a few years.

Absolutely agree with you...Im trying to move closer to the sidelines but rather be LL endzone then upper deck. Dont get me wrong upper deck seats 15th row and lower are great but you cant beat the energy and the quick exit from the stadium with LL seats.

If you sign up for a Redskins Mastercard you can get 6 months interest free on your season ticket purchases. I signed up for the card just to do that each year. it's essentially the same thing...you just pay the redskins in full with the card and then pay mastercard over the next 6 months.

Is it just a promotional offer you get for the first year you sign up? Or every year you can get six months interest free?

The upper deck sucks.

It can take literally 45 minutes to get from your car in Green parking to your seat. ANd it can take forever to get out too. I've seen the escalator from the top look like the fall of Saigon at the US Embassy and Black Friday at Target all in one. Plus that ridiculous stadium is huge and you are so far away from the action it's stupifying.

LL end zone craps all over any upper deck seat in my opinion. But hey whatever floats yer boats.

It can take literally 45 minutes to get from your car in Green parking to your seat. ANd it can take forever to get out too. I've seen the escalator from the top look like the fall of Saigon at the US Embassy and Black Friday at Target all in one. Plus that ridiculous stadium is huge and you are so far away from the action it's stupifying.

Nothing worse than a one hour walk of shame after a loss. Didn't mind walking down after the season opener vs. the giants last season, though.

I believe it shows your seats until they start the upgrade process on your seats. So either they always show your current seats and you dont get an upgrade or your seats, not the invoice, go away until your new seats pop up.

I think thats how I remember it from last year?

Is it just a promotional offer you get for the first year you sign up? Or every year you can get six months interest free?

They offered the deal last year and again this year. I believe card holders from the previous year were still eligible again this year. Not sure if min payments are required or not. This would be an AWESOME perk if they continue it.

The upper deck sucks.

LL end zone craps all over any upper deck seat in my opinion. But hey whatever floats yer boats.

It floats our boats. We love our seats in the uppers. Row 2 is a lot of bang for your buck and the views are fantastic. The first 4 rows in the uppers are a pretty sweet deal. You have very little foot traffic in front of you, because you have to go through the tunnels to get to your seats. We also have aisle seats, which is an added bonus.

Rows 5 thru 29 have to go up the steps, over the tunnel, so there is a constant stream of people walking up and down blocking your view. We contacted the TO years ago and told them not to "upgrade" our seats.

We do love the atmosphere ,and sight-lines from downstairs, (we have a buddy who hooks us up with a couple of games in section 242), but I refuse to move, unless it's in rows 2-4, closer to the 50. Row 1 sucks because of the glass partition and the poor drainage.