Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Just renewed my two tickets, and this will be my first year in the LL. Anyone know if I'm more likely to get placed in 100-level or 200-level the first year?

No way to tell. Just depends on what seats open up and where you are on the upgrade list of those being moved down. Since the Ticket Office considers the 100 level superior to the 200 level, if you are closer to the front of the upgrade list, you'll be in the 100 level. If at the tail end of the upgrade list, you would more likely be in the 200 level. Based on past experience of folks reporting here, the TO won't tell you where you are likely to go because they do not know how many seats will open up in each section yet.

Just renewed my two tickets, and this will be my first year in the LL. Anyone know if I'm more likely to get placed in 100-level or 200-level the first year?

Hope for the 200 level. Best seats in the stadium in my opinion.

Seats are row 6, LL, just sideline side of the tunnel.

Yeah, I get the feeling that LL GAs are the easiest to sell. I can't bring myself to give up the perspective from midfield and (from what I have heard) put up with standing the whole game. I have kids and I don't think they would hold up too well (and I like sitting too). But the energy is definitely better down there.

Just went ahead and gave the ticket off my money for the upcoming season :) I hope that whoever we get in the draft will make me a happy camper ;)

---------- Post added March-28th-2012 at 06:33 PM ----------

I'm thinking upgrades to the LL sideline will be very rare this season.

I have a T in section 130...

i just want all 4 together in 130 or 129 or the sidelines is what I asked for....

I hope....

Thoughts everyone

I just paid for my 4 LL tickets yesterday. Section 239... hoping to move in to the 100's this year. Also hoping RG3 blows it up!

Why do you want to move from 239 to the 100s? I think the 200 level on the home side are the best seats in the stadium. I have a single in 142 and I spent 85% of the game standing because of the dream seat cascade.

I just paid for my 4 LL tickets yesterday. Section 239... hoping to move in to the 100's this year. Also hoping RG3 blows it up!

I agree with Timmy Smith. Why would you ever want to move from section 239 down to the 100s? The 200 level seats on the home side are the sweetest seats in the stadium. I understand wanting to be closer. But do you really want to stand the entire game?

---------- Post added March-29th-2012 at 07:24 PM ----------

Have any current STH's called and tried to get an RG3 jersey with their renewal? I was thinking it might be worth a shot.

They cannot promise such a jersey because Robert Griffin III is not a Redskin. We have to draft him on April 26.

Edited by SonnyandSam

The problem with a 200 level ticket is that if you ever have to sell it on stub hub, there are other tickets (restricted view) that sell way below the face of a normal ticket. You have to then explain to people that your seats are not restricted view... it ends up being a hassle. Also, I think I would like to be a little bit closer, although, I do not want to stand for 85% of the game. Maybe I should call the ticket office and try to cancel my auto upgrade request.

The problem with a 200 level ticket is that if you ever have to sell it on stub hub, there are other tickets (restricted view) that sell way below the face of a normal ticket. You have to then explain to people that your seats are not restricted view... it ends up being a hassle. Also, I think I would like to be a little bit closer, although, I do not want to stand for 85% of the game. Maybe I should call the ticket office and try to cancel my auto upgrade request.

I am sure they will just call them up and talk to them.....

I use to have a guy I could call there at the ticket office that was pretty dang on responsive.... now he is gone and you end up dealing with a new person usually which sucks...

I renewed a couple of days ago. I am in section 454 and hope to move down a few rows. I am staying in the upper level for a few more years, I don't think that I would like the end zone as well.

What row in 454? I'm in 15. I'm hoping to move down a few rows in 454 as well but I also don't want to move too far away from the 50. This is my first time attempting to upgrade so not sure how it all will work.

What row in 454? I'm in 15. I'm hoping to move down a few rows in 454 as well but I also don't want to move too far away from the 50. This is my first time attempting to upgrade so not sure how it all will work.

Its funny... I was upper desk 428 on visitors 50....

After my first year of being UL, i got offered LL endzone... I am still there today in section 130 Row 25.. I love it... trying to move closer to the sideline but its all gravy :)

Its funny... I was upper desk 428 on visitors 50....

After my first year of being UL, i got offered LL endzone... I am still there today in section 130 Row 25.. I love it... trying to move closer to the sideline but its all gravy :)

Yeah, folks in the upper deck turn their nose up at lower level end zone seats. I love being in the lower level. So much more energy; Much closer to the action. MUCH faster leaving the parking lot. And the new HD screens compensate a lot when the action is on the other end of the field. Upgrading to the lower level end zone was a great decision after 8 years in the upper deck. Absolutely no regrets.

The problem with a 200 level ticket is that if you ever have to sell it on stub hub, there are other tickets (restricted view) that sell way below the face of a normal ticket

Unless you have a 200 level ticket on the Redskins side of the field, no obstructions on that side

Is there no payment plan this year? Little annoyed by that. I can understand not offer the incentive for make the full payment, but the payment plan was nice.

According to the invoice, they still have the payment plan. They charge your card in three equal installments, but you had to set that up by March 1st.