Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Why not put your ad in the ES Classifieds section if you're serious about selling them?

I'm curious to know what you have.

They are on there. Section 112 8 seats together in the 3rd row. Would be open to selling just 4 or 2, or whatever...all at cost. Green parking passes as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you having a difficult time selling those games in recent years? I would probably do something similar to this and go to the more desireable games in my shared seats in section 135. Thanks to you both for all of your input, I want to make my decision on Monday and hopefully rows 1-15 are still open, as advertized, because they don't sound too bad at all.

I will say this, the last two years I started selling my tickets online and have not lost a dime if you put the time in to it. Others will argue you can find these seats for dirt, but I have good seats and never a problem selling them for face value,

What are everyones thoughts on the "new" cash lot? Been in the gray lot for 4 years now and considering moving to the cash lot rather than wait for green.

I will say this, the last two years I started selling my tickets online and have not lost a dime if you put the time in to it. Others will argue you can find these seats for dirt, but I have good seats and never a problem selling them for face value,

What are everyones thoughts on the "new" cash lot? Been in the gray lot for 4 years now and considering moving to the cash lot rather than wait for green.

thats where i park.same price ,closer and you dont pay for preseason if you dont attend

Where are your seats? I am in 428 (UL ~45 yd line row 11) and when I sell most are no problem, can make a profit on division games, but games against teams like the Cardinals won't sell. I use the cash lot, I think it is an easier walk than the grey and there is tons of room for throwing around a ball, etc. And the advantage of not eating parking you don't use, or having to try to sell it, is nice.

just got another email today about tickets and draft day party.

they are pushing the RG3/trade thing pretty hard...

WITH THE 2nd PICK IN THE 2012 NFL DRAFT, THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS SELECT...!!

While the answer won’t be known until the night of April 26, you can be sure that FedExField will be rocking this fall. Don’t forget to renew your season tickets today. As a reminder, the deadline is April 1st. To pay online, simply click here. Refer to the bottom of this email for your account information. A convenient, interest-free payment plan option is available online or by calling the Redskins Ticket Office at 301-276-6050, Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.

With the Redskins Extra Points MasterCard, you can pay for this year’s season tickets and enjoy special financing on your season ticket purchase, plus you can earn cash back on that purchase! Terms and Conditions apply. Visit www.RedskinsExtraPoints.com for more details.

Be sure to pay by April 1 to be eligible for the Redskins Auto Upgrade Program.

If you have already made payment, thank you and please disregard this notice.

Edited by tshile

I received the same email as above and called the ticket office this morning. I have 2 lower level seats and added 2 more to my account with the guarantee that they will be located no more than 5 rows from my current seats if not adjacent. Was told that upgrades/seat assignments would happen in mid May.

I received the same email as above and called the ticket office this morning. I added 2 more to my account.

Those email ads must work. I'll bet they find a way to put your new seats together.

I got another new ST offer to my waiting list email account today. Surpised it took them all week to offer since the trade.

Those email ads must work. I'll bet they find a way to put your new seats together.

I got another new ST offer to my waiting list email account today. Surpised it took them all week to offer since the trade.

Also got the new ST offer as well....free #1 draft pick jersey...signed if you buy 4....sure it's only Uppers available.....I'll pass...

I bought a pair of TGC lower levels the inaugural year of the TGC. Bought another pair of lowers, non TGC next to my TGC seats 3 years ago. They told me that if I wanted to opt out of the TGC that they would move all 4 seats upstairs so I gave up the TGC tix last year and kept the 1 pair of non TGC lowers. Added back another pair this year non TGC. I'd say that worked out well.

Edited by RememberOsaka

Also got the new ST offer as well....free #1 draft pick jersey...signed if you buy 4....sure it's only Uppers available.....I'll pass...

I bought a pair of TGC lower levels the inaugural year of the TGC. Bought another pair of lowers, non TGC next to my TGC seats 3 years ago. They told me that if I wanted to opt out of the TGC that they would move all 4 seats upstairs so I gave up the TGC tix last year and kept the 1 pair of non TGC lowers. Added back another pair this year non TGC. I'd say that worked out well.

Where are your seats? I called today in response to the same email and all that was available was lower level end zone. I passed.

I got that e-mail, finally, and I'm about to become a season ticket holder for the first time. I am beyond excited. Uppers are fine with me!

How can upgrades be done in May? On the 3 payment plan tickets arent paid in full till June. And like last year alot of ppl didnt even pay till july or aug and still had the same seats. So how can they know in May what seats will be available and which ones are going to be renewed or not renewed by season ticket holders?

Edited by spyder462

How can upgrades be done in May? On the 3 payment plan tickets arent paid in full till June. And like last year alot of ppl didnt even pay till july or aug and still had the same seats. So how can they know in May what seats will be available and which ones are going to be renewed or not renewed by season ticket holders?

Just relaying what I was told....maybe someone can make rhyme or reason of it. But Im guessing if the STH hasnt made the payment or set up the installment plan by May that the ticket office will assume they arent renewing. I think last year was a bit more lenient due to the uncertainty surrounding the lockout.

Edited by RememberOsaka