Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skinny jeans.....I dont get it?

shuler74

This thread has overdosed on gay.

And if you think you need skinny jeans to get in with girls, you're doing something wrong.

You don't need them. But certain types of girls are into guys that wear them, so if you like those kind of girls you'd dress that way. Japanese girls and Hipster chicks love skinny jeans, so I wear them lol.

You don't need them. But certain types of girls are into guys that wear them, so if you like those kind of girls you'd dress that way. Japanese girls and Hipster chicks love skinny jeans, so I wear them lol.

So what you're saying is you have an Asian hipster chick fetish? :silly:

why do people care this much what other dudes wear.... I don't get it?

People who don't care what anyone else wears are one of two things. (a) homeless winos or (b)people who wear stripes and plaid/bell bottoms/etc. Usually these people are idiot savants, social recluses, mechanical engineers, or similarly excused.

It's a cool thing to say in a conversation... "what do you care what other people wear?"... but completely disingenuous

People who don't care what anyone else wears are one of two things. (a) homeless winos or (b)people who wear stripes and plaid/bell bottoms/etc. Usually these people are idiot savants, social recluses, mechanical engineers, or similarly excused.

It's a cool thing to say in a conversation... "what do you care what other people wear?"... but completely disingenuous

Noooo, those are people who don't care what they themselves wear. Which is something completely different.

I don't care what other people wear and I don't fit into either of those two categories. Why should I care about something that doesn't affect me?

I could just as easily say that any guy who does care about what other guys wear is either a) gay or B) insecure with himself. That doesn't make it true though.

They look a lot like the ones I wear, actually. I think you have a pre-conceived notion as to what skinny jeans are/aren't that's clouding your judgement...

Alright, I think it's time for full disclosure. Let's see a pic of you in your skinny jeans or a mod closes the thread.

Archived