Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skinny jeans.....I dont get it?

shuler74

I just don't see how they can be comfortable, at all

They aren't. Last Halloween I dressed as a straight edge kid and wore skinny jeans. Sitting down is unbearable in them. When I was in Richmond, I saw a lot of guys wearing skinny jeans. I don't know how they do it daily. It's suffocating wearing them.

Skinny jeans are GAY, any straight dude that wears them should question their sexuality. The thing I don't understand about them is, a lot of "skaters" are wearing them, I have put in many years on a skateboard, and there is no way the average Joe isn't restricted by these jeans.

Question: If you see a guy in skinny jeans are you more likely to think:

1 - Ghey?!

2 - I bet he can kick all our asses.

Case closed.

Well he'd actually have to move around to kick my ass. It would appear as though movement would be restricted to a substantial degree. They're more likely to break their testicles scuffling with me than they are to kick my ass. .

Agreed. They are gay.

---------- Post added January-16th-2011 at 03:23 PM ----------

If someone wants to wear designer jeans that's whatever but designer skinny jeans? That's just ghey.

Exactly. You make enough money for designer. Wear em. But skinny jeans are so non-masculine. Don't show up at my tailgate party wearing those abominations.

Archived