Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skinny jeans.....I dont get it?

shuler74

Those aren't even that skinny. We are talking about those abominations in that picture of that guy on the street with the mustache.

They are skinny, they're just 100% cotton. That guy's probably has quite a bit of spandex in his.

---------- Post added January-18th-2011 at 09:01 PM ----------

514's are not skinny jeans unless you wear em so small they are like the picture of the guy on page 8. Also I wear jorts and damn proud.

514s are slim. 511s are skinny. I wear 511s.

BTW, the jeans I'm wearing in the pic are bullhead. Google "bullhead skinny jeans," that's what they look like.

hey now, why you gotta go and hate on mma gear? you do realize most of what they sell are also used during training as well right? and this coming from a guy who wears a rainbow, what is the world coming to?

Probably because most people who wear MMA gear wear it for some sort of "tough guy" image, not because they actually closely follow MMA as a sport.

And yes, Rainbow brand sandals. Their aren't any real rainbows on them (except for a really small tag), they're just called "Rainbow" because the company was started by some hippie who wanted to make ecologically safer sandals that lasted a really long time for people who wore them.

And cargo shorts are fine for utility purposes. Yard work, house work, or when you absolutely need the extra pocket space. They're not douchebaggy though (unless, like I described earlier, worn in a certain style with specific other items of clothing), they're just kind of goofy looking.

Ransom I would disagree your pants are skinny, they are too slim for my comfort but not slim enough for me to call skinny jeans.

Bullhead has "super skinny," skinny, slim, straight leg, regular, etc... The jeans I'm wearing are skinny. Levi's 511 skinnies fit pretty much exactly like the bullhead skinnies, so I guess the industry considers that "skinny." Like I said earlier, they're 100% cotton. If there was spandex in them, they'd look a lot more like the mustache man's. Trust me.

Ugh, I HATE skinny jeans. I prefer bootcut or flared pants... skinny jeans should've stayed in the 80s.

To me flared pants are almost as bad as skinny jeans. Just a strange look to me as well.

I don't mind bootcut. Not my favorite but good.

**** it.

Younger people always wear something that older people don't understand.

i did it, now they do it.

Big deal.

However, I am very glad my son thinks they look as stupid as I do.

It is rather funny watching Ty judge everyone's personal life and professional career because they find certain things funny.

~Bang

I've heard a lot of good things about the Levi jeans.

I need to go pick up a pair.

I wear three different Levi skinny's make sure to try them on, each kind or color fits different. I have a blue pair that I don't really even wear anymore because they are too skinny until they stretch out after half a day.

And yes, Rainbow brand sandals. Their aren't any real rainbows on them (except for a really small tag), they're just called "Rainbow" because the company was started by some hippie who wanted to make ecologically safer sandals that lasted a really long time for people who wore them.

I think they're only popular in coastal towns. I used to live at the beach in NC and everyone wore them year round. I rarely see them in DC, even in the summer.

**** it.

Younger people always wear something that older people don't understand.

i did it, now they do it.

Big deal.

However, I am very glad my son thinks they look as stupid as I do.

It is rather funny watching Ty judge everyone's personal life and professional career because they find certain things funny.

~Bang

This isn't old vs. young. This is almost everyone vs. those girly abominations.

Ransom - As long as you don't look like that mustache clown...

I think they're only popular in coastal towns. I used to live at the beach in NC and everyone wore them year round. I rarely see them in DC, even in the summer.

Probably true.

Everyone in Florida wears them. I was up in DC last July and nobody knew what I was talking about with Rainbow sandals.

Archived