Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skinny jeans.....I dont get it?

shuler74

Thanks ladies.

Personally, I like being able to use my pockets. My lady does not use her pockets because she always has some type of purse (and women like to show their assets) or uses my pockets.

I don't carry a man purse or a backpack. Grown men should not be rocking a backpack or purse, nor should they wear skinny jeans. :silly:

so funny ... people in the 50's and early 60's were having this same conversation about long hair ... :ols:

and i don't mean Clay Mathews long ... I mean, hair covering your ears.

---------- Post added January-18th-2011 at 12:23 PM ----------

Skinny jeans, baggy pants, jeggings, pants below the waist, etc...

What the hell's wrong with just wearing pants that FIT properly? jeesh...

oh, if the 16 year old you could see the 36 year old you now ...

No no no, you wear the cargo shorts and flip flops with that. Geez.

Oh, cargo shorts. The ideal "douchebag" complementary item to a pair of cargo shorts ("distressed" shorts, with strings coming off the bottom and frayed ends, to top it off) would be an Ed Hardy or Tap Out shirt.

I do wear sandals all the time though. A good pair of Rainbows go a long way.

And I don't really think the popped collar look (especially the double popped collar look) was ever really that big of a fad except for a small niche of morons. A lot of people caught on to how dumb that really was pretty quickly.

:ols: at this thread

Skinny jeans, awful awful. Especially if you have any type of mass on your upper body, if you wear them you end up looking like some pregant lady.

You can find plenty of jeans that "fit" without being "skinny"

And I agree with Spartacus on those douche cargo shorts that cost 100 dollars from Abercrombie.

Oh, cargo shorts. The ideal "douchebag" complementary item to a pair of cargo shorts ("distressed" shorts, with strings coming off the bottom and frayed ends, to top it off) would be an Ed Hardy or Tap Out shirt.

I do wear sandals all the time though. A good pair of Rainbows go a long way.

And I don't really think the popped collar look (especially the double popped collar look) was ever really that big of a fad except for a small niche of morons. A lot of people caught on to how dumb that really was pretty quickly.

hey now, why you gotta go and hate on mma gear? you do realize most of what they sell are also used during training as well right? and this coming from a guy who wears a rainbow, what is the world coming to?

:ols: at this thread

Skinny jeans, awful awful. Especially if you have any type of mass on your upper body, if you wear them you end up looking like some pregant lady.

If you have any type of mass anywhere on your body the look tends to fall apart. It only really seems to work with a well-proportioned, extreme ectomorphic build... which the overwhelming majority of people who try to adorn skinny jeans do not have.

Wait...I'm being 100% serious here...cargo shorts are d-baggy now? For real? What do you guys wear instead? I hope you don't wear too-short shorts...

lol, yeah I was wondering the same thing, when did those get lumped in with skinny jeans dbags? eh, dude probably wears jorts and has a skullet, we already know he wears rainbows.

jorts-202x300.jpg

I wonder if that's him? You can find many of his friends at www.jorts.com

"Jorts.com is a place for jorts enthusiests to share their jean short photos and stories."

---------- Post added January-18th-2011 at 01:18 PM ----------

If you have any type of mass anywhere on your body the look tends to fall apart. It only really seems to work with a well-proportioned, extreme ectomorphic build... which the overwhelming majority of people who try to adorn skinny jeans do not have.

definitely agree, :throwup:

hey now, why you gotta go and hate on mma gear? you do realize most of what they sell are also used during training as well right? and this coming from a guy who wears a rainbow, what is the world coming to?

I'm fairly sure that the cargo shorts were just listed as an accessory to a few typical d-bag uniforms (sandals, popped collar or Ed Hardy wear) and weren't incriminated as a lone item. Contextual reading is fun.

Wait...I'm being 100% serious here...cargo shorts are d-baggy now? For real? What do you guys wear instead? I hope you don't wear too-short shorts...

He's saying w/ the tapout t-shirts, etc, they are d-baggy. I personally think they're pretty high school no matter what you wear them with. You don't have to wear short shorts, but you can wear plain, flat front shorts and look much better. (NOT jean shorts)

This was pretty much my point. They don't work for most guys. And the same goes for girls.

He's saying w/ the tapout t-shirts, etc, they are d-baggy. I personally think they're pretty high school no matter what you wear them with. You don't have to wear short shorts, but you can wear plain, flat front shorts and look much better. (NOT jean shorts)

I wear both...the nicer, flat-fronts when I'm going somewhere nice and the cargo shorts around the house with a t-shirt (not tap-out, of course). As for jorts...not since high school (early to mid-1990s)!

Don't forget the shaved head, goatee, and OCC sunglasses.

---------- Post added January-18th-2011 at 01:26 PM ----------

I wear both...the nicer, flat-fronts when I'm going somewhere nice and the cargo shorts around the house with a t-shirt (not tap-out, of course). As for jorts...not since high school (early to mid-1990s)!

I wear jorts and cargos when I'm working out in the yard. They are stylin. I also wear t-shirts with cutoff sleeves.

Archived