Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Wild Card Weekend

ACW

In logic. I remember hearing a stat in the regular season that only one team that won the toss in OT won the game. That was somewhere 3/4ths into the season and im not sure how much that changed over the remainder of the season but you get my point. But in a playoff game where there is no tomorrow, it needed to be changed.

---------- Post added January-9th-2011 at 12:40 AM ----------

If they dont get it do u punt or go?

yea i mean i guess the argument can be made that the redskins lost the coin toss in all their 4 overtime games and went 3-1. but yea i agree it had to be changed at least for post-season games.

I think the Saints were the biggest threat to the Falcons, having beaten them at home recently. I'm not sure any other team can walk out of ATL with a win.

Pack or Eagles.

Have to score quick on the Falcons and force them the throw. And I wouldn't trust Mularkey's play calls if they are behind in the 2nd.

FYI, the bandwagon Falcons fans might be one of the worst fanbases ever. They are like a combination of every Cowboys/Red Sox fan stereotype.

Pack or Eagles.

Have to score quick on the Falcons and force them the throw. And I wouldn't trust Mularkey's play calls if they are behind in the 2nd.

FYI, the bandwagon Falcons fans might be one of the worst fanbases ever. They are like a combination of every Cowboys/Red Sox fan stereotype.

Woah whats with the Sox trash talk?

Archived