Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Wild Card Weekend

ACW

7-9 regular season record means jack in the Playoffs.

The Seahawks obviously didn't get the memo telling them they were supposed to roll over and lose by 11 points.

Any Given Saturday you play to WIN The Game

I dunno about you, but I laughed my rear end off when I realized the Seahawks were gonna win. Almost everyone, including myself, wrote them right off DESPITE the injuries the Saints had going into the game.

I have nothing but respect for the Seahawks right now.

Im a diehard Sox fan as much as I am a Skins fan. How in gods name are Sox fans worse then "we buy everyone under the sun and think we very talented" Yankee fans?

Bill Simmons, Peter King, and ESPN as a whole don't really help with the pink hat crowd. And in an offseason where the Sox sign Crawford and Gonzo, this is pretty ironic.

But Falcons fans also exhibit every Bandwagon Yankee fan stereotype too, so don't be too stressed. Really don't like that they are going to cruise into the NFCCG.

idk. it frustrates me in the regular season because the team that wins the coin toss knows they just have to get into field goal range which is easy (especially against our defense), and the team that wins the coin toss usually win the game

Well, you should probably get used to it. Because they aren't about to put the OT rules in the playoffs in for the regular season. And I think its pretty obvious why.

7-9 regular season record means jack in the Playoffs.

The Seahawks obviously didn't get the memo telling them they were supposed to roll over and lose by 11 points.

Any Given Saturday you play to WIN The Game

Too bad the Skins didn't get the memo you play to WIN on any given Sundays. :(

I dunno about you, but I laughed my rear end off when I realized the Seahawks were gonna win. Almost everyone, including myself, wrote them right off DESPITE the injuries the Saints had going into the game.

I have nothing but respect for the Seahawks right now.

Didn't know that Hasselbeck was playing when I came home after 5...turned on the TV and saw him as the QB and knew the Saints are going to have a tough time winning this one.

Bill Simmons, Peter King, and ESPN as a whole don't really help with the pink hat crowd. And in an offseason where the Sox sign Crawford and Gonzo, this is pretty ironic.

#1 Gonzo was a trade

#2 Can you name the last big contract the Sox gave out like the Crawford one, without looking it up? Does it take you longer then 5 seconds to think of 3 in the past year for New York?

#3 Dustin Pedroia, Kevin Youkilis, Jacoby Ellsbury, Jon Lester, Daniel Bard, Jonathan Papelbon, Clay Buchholz all home grown talent. And a loaded farm system to boot. Its how you build an MLB team. Theo Epstein is nothing short of a mastermind.

Well, you should probably get used to it. Because they aren't about to put the OT rules in the playoffs in for the regular season. And I think its pretty obvious why.
Because it makes too much sense?

#89 said look at the scoreboard to that salty saints linebacker

LOLOLOLOLOO HAHAHAHAHAHA

He was saying: "SCOREBOARD...and I put up 12 of those points!"

---------- Post added January-8th-2011 at 08:14 PM ----------

WTF is a block to the back if not what Hasslebeck did?

Now, this is not whining (though I picked NO), but :whoknows:

Dude that wasn't a block in the back! lol...He barely touched him. C'mon.

Seriously dude? **** the Seachickens. They took us out of the paloffs in our last two appearances. I don't know about you but those two losses (especially 2007) still hurt.

seahawksuck.gif

Amen to that! I hate them for both. I cant believe people are rooting for them.

Archived