Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Wild Card Weekend

ACW

First time Ive heard him to a pro game and I like him. He is very insightful. So much better then the usual retards.

I would disagree, as I said earlier in this thread, I love him on NFLN, but he has been pretty shakey in what I think is his first NFL call ever. Some insight, but lots of sloppiness, and a lot of mistakes.

Terrible example, man. How exactly is making a 57 yard field goal "luck"?

And like I just stated in a post, I would have been ok with the rule if they had just given each team a possession, regardless of whether the receiving team had kicked a FG or TD. But I was fine with the way it was. It it aint broke...

idk. it frustrates me in the regular season because the team that wins the coin toss knows they just have to get into field goal range which is easy (especially against our defense), and the team that wins the coin toss usually win the game

idk. it frustrates me in the regular season because the team that wins the coin toss knows they just have to get into field goal range which is easy (especially against our defense), and the team that wins the coin toss usually win the game

In logic. I remember hearing a stat in the regular season that only one team that won the toss in OT won the game. That was somewhere 3/4ths into the season and im not sure how much that changed over the remainder of the season but you get my point. But in a playoff game where there is no tomorrow, it needed to be changed.

---------- Post added January-9th-2011 at 12:40 AM ----------

If they dont get it do u punt or go?

I would disagree, as I said earlier in this thread, I love him on NFLN, but he has been pretty shakey in what I think is his first NFL call ever. Some insight, but lots of sloppiness, and a lot of mistakes.

To me I like how he gets into it. He gets excited over it. I like that.

This game only proves how unfortunate we were in 2005 and 2007 that we had to go to Seattle to play in the playoffs. I truly believe that if we played at home or anywhere else for that matter we would've went to the Super Bowl both years. The Seahawks just have a massive advantage at home in the playoffs, and the better team can easily lose every time.

Archived