Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Wild Card Weekend

ACW

I have no idea. It pisses me off honestly, we all like to pretend that we know what the hell we're talking about :ols: .but that's why I love the NFL. When the playoff wins/losses are only decided by one game, anything can happen
Hey BcS backers, you listening?

No? Why not? You don't think he's in the top 10-15 when healthy? His numbers were pretty good before he started getting dinged

Hell no. I can name 15 QBs Id rather have.

Brady

Sanchez

Flacco

Palmer

Roethelisberger

Schaub

Manning

Cassel

Rivers

Romo sits to pee

Manning

Vick

Rodgers

Ryan

Brees

Freeman

Bradford

Theres 17 for ya.

No? Why not? You don't think he's in the top 10-15 when healthy? His numbers were pretty good before he started getting dinged

Dinged this year? Last? Not sure which you mean. But that's part of the reason he's not in the top echelon of QBs. You can't be if you don't play. He gets hurt too often these days and he just isn't as good as he once was. Age has a way of catching up to guys. That's not a knock on the guy. Its natural progression. But I always laugh at guys that jump the gun on things. Seattle has stunk pretty much all season. One game doesn't change that. Should they win this one, they will likely get their asses handed to them next week, no matter the opponent. They're still awful. But to their credit they've taken advantage of this situation (losing record, but hosting a playoff game).

That remark was for Vinny, who never trusted Zorn to do his job, and others who thought of him even less when he tried to coach JC.

Idk, I think its pretty well-known that he improved JC. He just couldn't coach a team. He was in over his head...but he did a good job with JC, at least in terms of continuing the work Saunders began improving his mechanics.

Archived