Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Wild Card Weekend

ACW

Idk, I think its pretty well-known that he improved JC. He just couldn't coach a team. He was in over his head...but he did a good job with JC, at least in terms of continuing the work Saunders began improving his mechanics.
And Flacco seems to playing well...

And dammit I can't even put one of my players out because I don't know who SEA will play.

Horrible performance by Julius Jones and the OC for Sean Payton. THis game is still winnable for the Saints but if their defense continues to play like they have been playing then it is over. WOW!!! I can't believe this is the #1 Defense in the NFC. I would be looking for someone to kill if if this was the Redskins in Saints position. I would give up hope for the franchise lol.

Last time Hasselbeck was relatively healthy (2007), he threw for almost 4,000 yards, and 28 TD's, he hasn't been healthy since. He;s not a slouch, and I'd definitely take him over Cassel, Freeman, and a few others

WHAT? In what scenario - for one "must win game" or to build a team around??

Dinged this year? Last? Not sure which you mean. But that's part of the reason he's not in the top echelon of QBs. You can't be if you don't play. He gets hurt too often these days and he just isn't as good as he once was. Age has a way of catching up to guys. That's not a knock on the guy. Its natural progression. But I always laugh at guys that jump the gun on things. Seattle has stunk pretty much all season. One game doesn't change that. Should they win this one, they will likely get their asses handed to them next week, no matter the opponent. They're still awful. But to their credit they've taken advantage of this situation (losing record, but hosting a playoff game).

I'm not jumping the gun on anything, and I don't put too much stock into what happens during the regular season. In case you hadn't noticed, all of that goes out of the window once the playoffs start.

I didn't pick them to win this game, I merely said that I would not be surprised if they won, because of the reasons I've been stating all week.

GREAT pass to Moore!!! Great momentum pass to close the 3rd qtr out for the Saints.

If I was a player on the Saints, I'd be PISSED if we still won the game. They are basically getting out-coached, outplayed, and ********** by a 7-9 team. That 4th down trip up by Julius Jones?????? WOw..I'd bench the guy for the entire playoffs if I was Sean Peyton lol. Just a cowardly attempt at a 1 yard conversion. They are playing scared.

Archived