Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Wild Card Weekend

ACW

I wish they would drop that crap. Just say the name of the player. Sick of guys saying what you said, and "The U". So damn stupid. Even saying your high school or some community college is stupid.
I don't mind that. It's the "THE" that makes me :rolleyes: I didn't go to THE GMU.

Okay on the first part, not on the second (remember the penalty that called back Banks's TD that was inconsequential?).

Why did I know you were gonna argue that? lol...Dude, that wasn't a penatly. I'm sorry. Not even close. In fact, the guy who Hasselbeck put his arm on probably never even felt it, I bet. Move on, man.

ACW, you're REALLY reaching here. Almost to an absurd level. You don't call a penalty for that. He barely touched the guy. Plus it had no bearing on whether Lynch was gonna score or not. Stop with this silliness already. In no way did that warrant a penalty.

Did you see the bowl game that the ref called the unsportsmanlike because the kid saluted? That has to have been THE single worst penalty called in the history of college football.

Yeah SO glad we didnt sign that washed up guy and went for Parker and Johnson.....ugh

LT stunk in the 2nd half, guys. They have Greene. Plus Joe McKnight played really well the final game. Only a matter of time before LT is done in the NFL. He would have done nothing for us.

---------- Post added January-8th-2011 at 08:30 PM ----------

Did you see the bowl game that the ref called the unsportsmanlike because the kid saluted? That has to have been THE single worst penalty called in the history of college football.

Nah, I didn't. But that doesn't matter. We're talking about Hasselbeck barely laying a hand on a guy, and not having any affect on the TD run by Lynch. Its absurd to think a flag should have been called there.

---------- Post added January-8th-2011 at 08:31 PM ----------

:bow: :pfft:

I'm done.

I'd like to see Tamme go off for 100 yds and 2 TDs.

You're still wrong, ACW. Its just that I knew I should have left that part out of my post. Wasn't a penalty. Sorry.

Nah, I didn't. But that doesn't matter. We're talking about Hasselbeck barely laying a hand on a guy, and not having any affect on the TD run by Lynch. Its absurd to think a flag should have been called there.

Just a quick aside...

MG2elnucMPY

Sorry, just had to get that in there. But I'm on your side BS

Just answer this: Would he done better than Parker?

That's not saying anything. Yeah, he probably would have. But only slightly. LT wore down as the season went along. He's about finished in the NFL. We wouldn't have gotten anything out of the guy. I hope you're not suggesting we should have signed him?

So again whey did the Chargers let LT go?

Because they HAVE to know that they are never going to win anything with Norv running the show anyway. It's just that obvious. He's sucked as a Head Coach for close to 20 years, no idea how he still holds that position.

Hitman, Like the announcers stated, by rule, they were ok to call that penalty on the KSU WR. However, I do agree that it was petty. But what ACW is arguing is WAY off base. Wasn't close to being a penalty.

Completely agree. Just threw it out there because it was a petty penalty called on something that technically didn't affect the play, but it did affect the outcome of the game.

Why is everybody rooting against the Jets? I don't get it that Ryan is a bad guy or something because he talks ****. We all talk **** too and it's a lot more interesting than say Tony Dungy.

---------- Post added January-9th-2011 at 11:47 AM ----------

Sanchez is going to turn out to be a bust.

This game isn't very interesting. I didn't think the Jets/Colts would be such a puntfest.

Why is everybody rooting against the Jets? I don't get it that Ryan is a bad guy or something because he talks ****. We all talk **** too and it's a lot more interesting than say Tony Dungy.

Sanchez is good. But Rex is a ****y fatass who can't back his **** up.

Sanchez is good. But Rex is a ****y fatass who can't back his **** up.

So what? It's still funny as ****. It's like when Buddy Ryan used to talk all that trash and then Gibbs would show up and hand him his ass. Still funny as hell. :D

I couldn't stand Buddy Ryan after that Bodybag game. It seemed like they were taking guys out on purpose in that one but at least Brian Mitchell got to play QB, lol.

It's certainly looking that way...not sure a high drafted rookie has gone into a better situation in recent memory - excellent OL, solid running game, talented WRs, solid TE, opportunistic defense - and performed so unevenly.

But what has he done to warrant talking ****? Nothing! He got handed the keys to a team loaded with talent. He didn't built it. He said they should have been favored to win it all last year? They were nowhere near the most talented team. Then the BS about winning the SB before the season started and they barely made the playoffs? Again I asked what has HE done. Not his team. HIM!

Second, a HC shouldn't be talking ****. Its just not how things should be run. Give me a quiet no nonsense coach that lets his players do the talking on the field over a fatass loud mouth like him.

That dude's got Freeney by the neck for like 5 seconds and no call, it's not just Orakpo that gets that treatment.

---------- Post added January-9th-2011 at 12:04 PM ----------

But what has he done to warrant talking ****? Nothing! He got handed the keys to a team loaded with talent. He didn't built it. He said they should have been favored to win it all last year? They were nowhere near the most talented team. Then the BS about winning the SB before the season started and they barely made the playoffs? Again I asked what has HE done. Not his team. HIM!

He's the coach, he's got to make them believe they can win. It's a hell of a lot more effective than our old mantra "stay medium", right?

---------- Post added January-9th-2011 at 12:06 PM ----------

Damn, Sanchez made a great play there, WTF?

Archived