Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Wild Card Weekend

ACW

He's the coach, he's got to make them believe they can win. It's a hell of a lot more effective than our old mantra "stay medium", right?

Since when is Shanahan's mantra stay medium? How is talking **** and not being able to back it up OR being unworthy of it, making his players believe they can win. There are many many other ways to motivate your team behind closed doors then going and blabbing your mouth to the media and giving other teams bulletin board material?

---------- Post added January-9th-2011 at 02:10 AM ----------

Thata baby Peyton!!!

Since when is Shanahan's mantra stay medium? How is talking **** and not being able to back it up OR being unworthy of it, making his players believe they can win. There are many many other ways to motivate your team behind closed doors then going and blabbing your mouth to the media and giving other teams bulletin board material?

---------- Post added January-9th-2011 at 02:10 AM ----------

Thata baby Peyton!!!

OLD mantra. AKA Zorns mantra, "stay medium".

Cromartie island just suffered a Typhon.

Thanks for making me laugh so hard my gf asked me wtf was so funny from in the bathtub hahaha

---------- Post added January-9th-2011 at 02:13 AM ----------

So he's basically Dhall...

Ill take DHall 10 times outta 10 over Cromartie

They're the exact same player, right down to their dusting of prima dona behavior.

No, Hall has more of a playmaking ability. I think Cromartie would benefit from a move to FS.

---------- Post added January-9th-2011 at 02:17 AM ----------

Man I would love to see the Jets get absolutely throttled.

Archived