Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Katie Couric says we need a "Muslim Cosby Show". Name that show

Bliz

I bet that if someone started a thread called: "We need a Cosby Show for Christians - what should we call it?"

And a buncha non-Christian guys immediately popped in with "How about the Pedo Priest Show!" and "Hillbillies too dumb to understand Evolution" and "Virgin Mary was really Knocked Up" Haw haw haw....

some people on here who are Christians might take issue with that. Wouldn't they?

Like I said, I should let it go.

lfon384l.jpg

Big Bang Theory

rron1005l.jpg

Big Bang Theory

amrn91l.jpg

Big Bang Theory

cgo0021l.jpg

Big Bang Theory

Co-star Jimmie Walker and call it "Mecca and the Soul Brother" (for you hip hop fans). My personal favorite stars Samuel L.Jackson "Sheiks on a Plane". A cooking show competition "Iron Sheik Arabia". A comedy called "Saddam and Sons". How about a documentary on stoning called "30 Rocks".

yes. some might. I guarantee H_H would.

Zoony's point (and he's right) is that YOU wouldn't be there to stick up for "them". But here you are in this thread.

Wow. It's awesome to get called out in a thread I haven't even participated in. I'd love to see an example of harmless ribbing directed at me, that I didn't participate in or laugh at. These are plays on words. That's it. And some of them are damned funny. Now, if someone wants to push the envelope, and unfairly trash anyone, of any religion, then yeah, I'd be ALL over that.

Numerous times, I've participated in Burgold's threads making lighthearted fun of conservatives. But I guess there are only certain groups that I belong to that I can do that with. Or not. I don't know. Maybe you do.

Numerous times, I've participated in Burgold's threads making lighthearted fun of conservatives. But I guess there are only certain groups that I belong to that I can do that with. Or not. I don't know. Maybe you do.

Hey! How'd I get pulled into this! :ols:

Hmmm... I wonder if I should invoke JMS and claim that soon they'll come in here declaring that this thread is an act of Israeli terrorism. ;)

Archived