Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Katie Couric says we need a "Muslim Cosby Show". Name that show

Bliz

http://dailycaller.com/2010/12/31/katie-couric-maybe-we-need-a-muslim-version-of-the-cosby-show/

Talking about hatred for Muslims by many in this country (which is NOT the point of this thread. Don't derail with politics), Katie says

“Maybe we need a Muslim version of ’The Cosby Show',’” Couric replied. “I know that sounds crazy, I know that sounds crazy. But ‘The Cosby Show’ did so much to change attitudes about African Americans in this country, and I think sometimes people are afraid of what they don’t understand, like you, Mo … If they became part of the popular culture.”

name that show!

Ex.

Welcome Back Qatar

How I Met Your Martyr

This thread was already done on FreeRepublic. The results weren't pretty. :doh:

Guys, Predicto does have a point here. This could get out of hand easily. Let's keep it civilized and lighthearted, k?

good

No...what needs to happen is Moderate and Liberal Muslims need to take back their religion from these conservative, extremist Wahhabbis

I don't know, if you focus just on the extremists, you wouldn't even have to change the title of "The Big Bang Theory"

---------- Post added January-7th-2011 at 02:06 PM ----------

How I met your Mullah

Hey SHF and Prosperity, how are you enjoying this thread so far? Funny, eh?

did you want to admit that you're a flaming hypocrite, or would you like the direct link to the thread Chomerics started about Jesus's picture found on a dogs butt that brought down the house, with nary a comment from you?

Christ, lighten up.

Archived