Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quick: What are you thankful for?

757SeanTaylor21

I'm thankful for my health. I'm thankful that the odds allowed me to exist in a country as free as this one. I'm thankful that I exist in a time that allows me to surf the Internet and look up anything that pops in my head. Even if I'm looking that stuff up on my phone. How Star Trek is that? I'm thankful for the fact that I got to watch the Redskins go to 4 Super Bowls and win 3 of them. I'm thankful that my misshapen head is still covered with a full head of hair.

Thankful for my kid, I would not know what to do with my time otherwise. Thankful for my football tolerant wife who is still hot after all these years. Thankful for my failures....even here on ES, they gave rise to me learning proper. Thankful for my dad and the time we had.

Thankful for my life here on earth. Nakurmiik!

I am thankful for my parents who made sure I had all the resources available to me to have a successful future. I have a great start to my career and that I got into my MBA program this year. I never forget how blessed I am to live in such a great country.

Archived