Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox News' Megyn Kelly, tell me lies..

Dan T.

Wow, it's amazing how many guys we have here who must be dating super-models.

MK is extremely hot and I'm sure way hotter than most guys here have 'dated'.

When I see some of you complain, I think of this guy:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/fark+stud+man+69+/Krantzstone/studman69.jpg

It's no different than the fact that virtually every football fan frequently says that a certain football player "sucks" yet that fan would get clobbered into eternity if faced against that athlete.

She looks like a busted, mannish version of Brooklyn Decker. Kind of like a cross between Decker and Ann Coulter. She's a bisexual's dream.efinitely not worthy of her own thread.

I'd still hit it though.

As far as newscasters go, I'm partial to Contessa Brewer. I always thought she was cute. Then I saw her hosting one of those "Caught on Camera" shows, full body shot. Thick, thick, thick. In a very nice way. I also have a crush on Lara Logan from CBS.

She looks like a busted, mannish version of Brooklyn Decker. Kind of like a cross between Decker and Ann Coulter. She's a bisexual's dream.efinitely not worthy of her own thread.

I'd still hit it though.

As far as newscasters go, I'm partial to Contessa Brewer. I always thought she was cute. Then I saw her hosting one of those "Caught on Camera" shows, full body shot. Thick, thick, thick. In a very nice way. I also have a crush on Lara Logan from CBS.

When you put it that way, a lot of women are going to look "busted" compared to Brooklyn Decker.

Brewer is definitely good looking.

I don't think there's a straight male in America who doesn't find Robin Meade attractive. She's been in the game a long time now but she's still going pretty strong. If there was a HOF for this kind of thing, she'd probably be a 1st ballot.

I'm most partial to the Spanish television news chicks though. Even the local news shows down here in Miami have some really attractive women.

The blonde, fake boobs, & bullemia look is annoying, but even more annoying is hanging around girls who aspire to look like that.

Trying to convince themselves and everyone else that they enjoy spending every minute of the day not at work, at the gym working out, and eating one meal a day.

No matter how good they might look or think they look from that kind of lifestyle, they sure aren't living a happy life attaining it.

Why does everyone think that every skinny woman is bulemic? I've known and know skinny women who are just...naturally thin. Are all guys with a gut, beer drinkers? Talk about a played out term for a skinny girl.

Why do so many people (including many posters here) assume that everyone that is overweight has "done it to themselves" by overeating? You're right, some people are just naturally thin; I know, because I am one of them. But it goes both ways and some people are just naturally big. And for the record, I brought up bulimic b/c she looks to me like she is. I could be wrong, but that's my take.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived