Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Troy Aikman is biased against the Skins (MET)

william1970

He's one of my favorites, and I like Buck, too.

People get so upset if someone even mentions the Cowgirls, Eagles, or Giants during a Skins game. I imagine some people here almost have heart attacks screaming at the TV when someone mentions one of our rivals.

People need to relax.

Just because you're not paying attention to it doesn't mean it's not there.

There was a a flag on the play. Everything was in a state of suspension. In those instances, commentators are trying to figure out what the flag might have been. Until the refs make a call, penalties are on the minds of the commentators. Aikman made his comment during that time. So quit bichen.

Just because you're not paying attention to it doesn't mean it's not there.

I actually thought Aikman gave us way too much props during the Zorn era. He used to build up JC as a fighter. I'm sure then he was an idiot homer or something....

This stuff is just silly. Dude is a Hall of Famer from Dallas, give the guy a break and let him show a little bias here and there. Who gives a ****? I say **** the oversensitive politically correct world. "OH MY GAWD HE SAID DALLAS MIGHT WIN ANUDDER GAME THIS YEAR!"

I would like to think my fellow Skins fans are better than this.

I really hate when this Tool calls our games. You can ALWAYS hear his bias against the Redskins. It's good to know it's not just me that hears it. Hell, even the guys on the Redskins Post Game show commented on it. It's sad when other media guys are also saying you're biased. Eff Aikman! I'm glad Lavar ended his career (one of the few good things he did here in Washington).

With Hall sitting on three picks Aikman actually said "I don't know why the Bears haven't taken a shot deep against DeAngelo Hall."

I'll tell you why Troy, b/c he has three ******* picks?!?!?! One for a 92 ******* yard TD and the difference in the game?!?!

Two plays later Cutler throws deep and Hall gets his fourth. Troy? Where are you Troy? Some props for Hall please? No? **** *** Troy. **** *** to infinity Troy.

Can you imagine if Terence Newman had done what Hall did today? Would he have talked about anything else?

This guy is just brutal to listen to for three hours, all he does is criticize, both teams, ad nauseum in his droning drawl, it's absolutely ******* agonizing.

LOCAL RADIO AUDIO OPTION NOW DIRECTV!!!

Local radio option? really? you want to listen to sam huff? Id rather listen to puppies being strangled then listen to a game involving commentary from sam huff and larry michael.

Edit: aikman did have a few biased calls today, but at least he isn't a total idiot like most former players/commentators. He's usually top notch, people who think otherwise just get upset because he doesnt larry michael us. He calls it how it is typically, however, just because he was a former cowboy, if he calls us bad because we are, he's a biased idiot and should never speak again. personally I feel this very way about a lot of redskins fans.

I actually thought Aikman gave us way too much props during the Zorn era. He used to build up JC as a fighter. I'm sure then he was an idiot homer or something....

This stuff is just silly. Dude is a Hall of Famer from Dallas, give the guy a break and let him show a little bias here and there. Who gives a ****? I say **** the oversensitive politically correct world. "OH MY GAWD HE SAID DALLAS MIGHT WIN ANUDDER GAME THIS YEAR!"

I would like to think my fellow Skins fans are better than this.

For me, it's not that. Joey T gets on my damn nerves with his incredible bias, but he makes it clear that he is biased. Troy Aikman, on the other hand, saw Hall catch 4 interceptions and didn't say a word. And really just criticized him the whole way. I'm not going to start a petition or anything, but it just gets on my nerves.

I didn't agree with Troy's statement about Hall,but I don't think that had anything to do with bias. Called a good game today.

It should have been a penalty every time he went to his knees, according to the rules.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Raiders-cornerback-thinks-he-was-flagged-because?urn=nfl-194364

http://mn-sz.com/2010/10/nfl-tells-de-allen-his-sack-celebration-is-illegal/

Hall's celebration is a violation of the rules. We can't dispute that. I really hope he changes that. That is something easily prevented and would just be a dumb mental error if we got penalized for it today or get penalized for it down the road.

what rule is hall exactly violating? Didn't see any flags for dudes doing "the dougie," so I think Hall is good....

Aikman also needs to take remedial English. "Peppers played very disinterested last week, but I expect him to be impactful today." Plus a ton of "he did good," and "he did it like what he did before." This is a college graduate?

You should also consider that he's on live TV. It's not that easy.

what rule is hall exactly violating? Didn't see any flags for dudes doing "the dougie," so I think Hall is good....

I agree. Especially considering how Hall is just doing the same celebration he's always done. A celebration that I don't think has ever gotten him flagged.

Archived