Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Troy Aikman is biased against the Skins (MET)

william1970

X 2. I used to have the utmost respect for Aikman as a commentator, because I didn't think he was biased at all. During this season, he has successfully changed my view of him.

Agreed as much as I couldn't stand him I respected him with his opinions but he's been terrible this year just not even fun to listen to at all

why, why, why, WHY is he always calling our games? Because Dallas gets the Monday night crew, so they call Aikman. When Dallas was on a bye, they called Aikman. I didn't hear him much today, but I'll take ya'lls word for it..I'm just tired of seeing him.

"That should have been a celebration penalty...you see here, he went down to two knees. It's okay if you go down to one knee, and all, but ...he went down to two knees...so there probably should have been a flag." - Aikman, loosely quoted, after DHall's Int return.

HUH!?

Best part was when his words got jumbled and he said, "yea, those guys don't want to take too many heads to the hit." Speaking of Troy...

Troy isn't nearly bad as his :nono: Joe Buck.

We are undefeated when aikman announces this year so keep it up!!

Balldinger is the absolute worse, during the haynesworth flap he said "couldn't have happened to a better owner or organization" all he ever does is bash on the skins no matter the situation. What makes it worse is he is a blow hard and a moron. Rarely ever makes a valid point and circles his moronic assertions for a painfully long time.

Troy isn't nearly bad as his little ball licker Joe Buck.

We are undefeated when aikman announces this year so keep it up!!

Balldinger is the absolute worse, during the haynesworth flap he said "couldn't have happened to a better owner or organization" all he ever does is bash on the skins no matter the situation. What makes it worse is he is a blow hard and a moron. Rarely ever makes a valid point and circles his moronic assertions for a painfully long time.

I don't mind Aikman at all. He is always praising our players.

Usually it is Portis, today it was Sellers.

I will take that over Joey T "I believe Jason Campbell will be a pro bowler this year" circa 2009, any day of the week. When Joey T comes on, the volume goes down.

What bothered me was the nonstop talk about what the Bears need to do and what the Bears are doing. It was nonstop. When were we going to analyze it from the Redskins' perspective.

remember at one point, when he made the comment that "the fans at home have to be happy about this also" when the Bears started moving the ball on us. I was like "What?"

Hey ass clown, fans from both teams are watching the game.

Did anyone notice two plays before D. Hall's 4th INT...Troy said 'I don't understand why Cutler/Matrz has not taken a shot down the field at D. Hall..." (Wait... you mean D'angelo Hall? The same guy with 3 picks already? You can't be serious Troy) of course somehow the telecast of the game must have been directly fed to Cutler's helmet receiver (and judging from Martz's reaction on the sideline....he wasn't listening to him) cause two plays later....Hall records his 4th INT.

Troy is good and all, but sometimes I wonder if it were not better to listen to Sonny and Sam.

Did anyone notice two plays before D. Hall's 4th INT...Troy said 'I don't understand why Cutler/Matrz has not taken a shot down the field at D. Hall..." (Wait... you mean D'angelo Hall? The same guy with 3 picks already? You can't be serious Troy) of course somehow the telecast of the game must have been directly fed to Cutler's helmet receiver (and judging from Martz's reaction on the sideline....he wasn't listening to him) cause two plays later....Hall records his 4th INT.

I almost spit out my beer when he said that. B. Mitch went off on Troy during the Comcast post game.

What bothered me was the nonstop talk about what the Bears need to do and what the Bears are doing. It was nonstop. When were we going to analyze it from the Redskins' perspective.

He did that in our game versus the Eagles as well. It was 10X worse because Joe Buck was there at the time. Oddly enough, Aikman didn't bother me as much today as he did in our previous games (specifically against the Eagles). He did say something that made me wonder if he had been paying attention.

This is what I think of when I read this thread. Seriously guys, there are more important things. This thing is homerism gone wild.

baby-crying%20jpg.jpg

Let me get this straight. There are 21 pages on this topic going back to at least a month, right? So I'm pretty sure this isn't your first time looking through this thread. Yet, you decided to STILL click on the thread and this is your two cents? I'm sure theres some other threads you can take your neat little picture of the baby crying and it would be more appreciated. Nice input, real insightful.

Actually why don't you just :stfu: :dallasuck:finger:

I don't mind Aikman at all. He is always praising our players.

Usually it is Portis, today it was Sellers.

I will take that over Joey T "I believe Jason Campbell will be a pro bowler this year" circa 2009, any day of the week. When Joey T comes on, the volume goes down.

Of course you'd defend the ex-puke quarterback.

Look, the next game Aikman does with the pukes, when they're say 1-5 or 2-6, he'll go on and on about how much talent they have, but they just can't get the breaks....blah, blah, blah.

Try to be objective.

"That should have been a celebration penalty...you see here, he went down to two knees. It's okay if you go down to one knee, and all, but ...he went down to two knees...so there probably should have been a flag." - Aikman, loosely quoted, after DHall's Int return.

HUH!?

Best part was when his words got jumbled and he said, "yea, those guys don't want to take too many heads to the hit." Speaking of Troy...

at that point i began scrambling for the remote as my fiancee' saw this she laughed a bit and said "What are you doing!?" my response: "Trying to find the ****ing MUTE Troy Aikman button"

that was ridiculous but there is a perfect reason to it. What team has infamously racked up unsportsmanlike conduct penalties this year? DALLAS! What team did Aikman used to play for? DALLAS. He fits Dallas like a glove.

Aikman's point about challenging Hall downfield was that because Hall was jumping the short routes so much, the Bears should try to get him to bite on a stop and go route. A pretty smart comment to anybody listening who isn't whining about commentator bias.

Does Aikman make the same argument when dudes do the Lambeau Leap? Shouldn't that be excessive celebration?

No, because there is no specific rule against it. Apparently there is a specific rule against going to both knees in a celebration.

Archived