Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Troy Aikman is biased against the Skins (MET)

william1970

My brother and I were laughing when BMitch and the guys were hammering Troy for the celebration comment. Spoken like true former players for the Redskins who still don't like anything to do with the Cowboys. Nothing wrong with that. :) Of course,they then promptly started talking,(in depth),about how DHall would have to guard against the double moves and change things up himself to prevent falling prey to those moves in the future.

The damn team won today, and all some people want to talk about is the opinion of a guy with a microphone. I have a problem with that.

There are 100 other threads with different topics. Click on one of those if you don't like this one but this is a message board where topics like this are not only allowed but welcomed. Sorry you feel the need to dictate what people are able to talk about. Now I'll step back in line with all the other Stepford fans and talk about the win yesterday. And just so the rest of us know which aspects of the win are we able to talk about?

There are 100 other threads with different topics. Click on one of those if you don't like this one but this is a message board where topics like this are not only allowed but welcomed. Sorry you feel the need to dictate what people are able to talk about. Now I'll step back in line with all the other Stepford fans and talk about the win yesterday. And just so the rest of us know which aspects of the win are we able to talk about?

I expressed my opinion, just like you just did. At no point did I tell anyone what or how to think.

Yup, sounds like a message board to me.

Aikman was right. Celebrations like Hall's have been flagged in the past.
Not sure about that. The NFL is touchy about end-zone antics, but I think they let defensive players get away with a lot more celebration after a sack, than Hall did his INTs Or even after a tackle made 5 yards downfield, LOL.

Not sure about that. The NFL is touchy about end-zone antics, but I think they let defensive players get away with a lot more celebration after a sack, than Hall did his INTs Or even after a tackle made 5 yards downfield, LOL.

Not Jared Allen. I don't believe he's allowed to do his little routine anymore because he gets down on his knee when he does it. Agree with the rules or not, Aikman was right. The NFL can penalize you for getting on your knees during celebration.

Hey, every week I start a thread about the Skins losing to some media anointed 'Juggernaut' of a team. It brings bad luck to our opponents.

Why doesn't someone start a thread called "polywog999 is a cross-dressing, morally-debase, libertine and is biased against the Skins."

Who cares if Aikman shoots off his mouth....It makes winning that much sweeter!

Archived