Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Should Have Lost

HSW

Yeah, we won and I am glad but we did not deserve it. So far the Redskins

script is: Play hard and well the first half...shut down and hide our heads up

our arse the whole second half.

We played hard. There was a running game. ST made plays. Our D showed up; we took out Vick. The O struck deep. STFU. You hear me, stfu.

listen, if you're a fan of the team and you want to concede games before they're played even though we beat two teams we weren't supposed to and hung with one we shouldn't have then you're not a fan. you're another chicken little who floods this board with useless posts.

did anyone here say that we're going to super bowl? no. if they would you could say something like we weren't that impressive. the real story is people post these threads before anyone says anything. the first reaction out of people like you is, we suck and we should have lost.

does it make you happy that you hate your team so much that you'd rather them lose a close game? well then go join another teams fan base.

no room in this fan base for people who can't accept a win is a win.

ah and there it is. the 'i'm a fan and you're not' post. it was only a matter of time.

get off your high horse, and learn to recognize contructive criticism when you see it. noone is upset they won, we just see how they (for the upteenth time) tried to give the game away and aren't happy about it.

if he catches that ball, EVERYONE is pissed. beacuse they gave the game away.

Hmm so we should feel bad because we won because Vick was knocked out which was looking like the body bag game II??

Yes alot of you fans are retarded. this is a rebuilding year with a win now mindset with lots of players that are best suited for a 4-3 defense and despite not having our franchise left tackle we survived S Heyers brainfarts that forced us to accept a FG instead of scoring a TD.

I dont want to sound political but some people just love being miserable or pushing the glass half empty even in victory. We can improve on the flaws.

After every single game we have one of these waste of space posts. Im so tired of all this negative **** our fans seem to just spew out no matter what. if we lose, we suck. if we win, we suck. some people will simply never be happy. we beat the cowboys and the eagles. we are winning the division, much better than last year. We won, because we were better than the other team and no other reason. it doesnt matter if you win by a 2 point conversion or a shut out. its a win, be proud, be a real fan and support your boys.

if im out of line here, by all means let me know, but i had to shut down the chat after the 2nd quarter there was so much negativity. our fans are starting too look like philly's fans. and i really hate to say that. jump ship if you hate this team, because your negativity is not needed and what goes on in the chat is just out of line. Hail.

I'll take the win in a game that I thought we had no business of winning before kickoff.

Tim Ryan on Sirius NFL Radio always says that NFL stands for the National Fake you out League...because just when you think you have it figured out, you get thrown for a loop. He's pretty much nailed it.

The problem I have with the game strategy is:

Defense: Vick's in the game, you want to try to keep him in the pocket, fine. Vick goes out and the not so fleet afoot Kolb comes in and you keep the same strategy instead of going after him?

Offense: When we got to roughly the 3:45 mark in the 4th quarter, a first down seals the win and we try a run up the gut? Any kind of score the second half seals the game, yet Shanny goes full blown Joe Gibbs 2.0 on us??

We have alot...I mean ALOT of work to do.

On the bright side, we can enjoy a Victory Monday. :)

why do any of you even bother watching the damn games?

all any of you do is ***** and moan about who should have done what and how they could have done this

We Won The Game. McNabb only had to complete EIGHT passes

Their WR's had 5 catches for 65 yards

They scored 6 points

deserved to lose?!?! you must be smoking crack or something. we won this game fair and square. Michael Vick can't hang with hard nose games and Kevin Kolb folded under pressure. Ya, we should have scored more, but dude, we're FIRST in the division...FIRST!!! be proud. BE VERY PROUD!!

HAIL!

ah and there it is. the 'i'm a fan and you're not' post. it was only a matter of time.

get off your high horse, and learn to recognize contructive criticism when you see it. noone is upset they won, we just see how they (for the upteenth time) tried to give the game away and aren't happy about it.

Hush, you wanted them to lose and you know it. "This team should have lost" is NOT constructive criticism.

These threads pop up because certain fans are no better than a bunch of ****y little girls who don't realize that a 41-12 win is no better than a 13-12 victory. Style points mean **** in this league. To borrow a phrase from the Crypt Keeper..

Just win, baby...

:applause:

The mopey Eeyore bull**** gets tiresome

my high horse? how about you get your head out of your ass if you can. HE DIDN'T CATCH THE BALL!

there is nothing constructive about "we're going to lose next week, we should have lost this week"

there's no point to what you're doing. no break down. nothing. just whining.

i didn't say you're not a fan, i just said if you can't handle a win then you should go watch another team.

this is a rebuilding team with a weak roster from years of mismanagement and yet we just beat a team everyone idolizes for their ability to consistently contend.

so if you would like to add some intelligence, feel free. but i won't hold my breath.

/thread

I never question whether or not anyone is a fan, I just get reminded that another definition of "fan" is a mindless machine that just blows air

why do any of you even bother watching the damn games?

all any of you do is ***** and moan about who should have done what and how they could have done this

We Won The Game. McNabb only had to complete EIGHT passes

Their WR's had 5 catches for 65 yards

They scored 6 points

Welcome to ES. Eternally unSatisfied. :)

We could've easily lost this game.

We spent all week preparing for a QB you want to keep in the pocket at all costs and then had to defend a pocket QB. The defense did a good job overall besides way too many missed tackles. And Carlos' stonehands of course.

Archived