Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Should Have Lost

HSW

wow you guys are pathetic.. seriously pathetic..... new coach new defense no real wr's and yet we are 2-0 division and 2-2... you are the most negative people I have ever seen... unreal

it's not being negative, it's being realistic about what we saw.

at least we're not running around with blinders on.

Yeah, we won and I am glad but we did not deserve it. So far the Redskins

script is: Play hard and well the first half...shut down and hide our heads up

our arse the whole second half.

Do you know how many games in the last 15 years this team should have won only to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?

I'll take a win no matter how ugly, thank you very much.

It never fails. When we lose, people *****. When we win, people *****.:insane:

This! I mean, :wtf: It's a win. We're not going to win every game pretty with this team. But I'm going to sit back with my 9 year old son and enjoy the Skins beating the Feebles and being in 1st place in the division. I will also enjoy Tuesday's practice when I can hold my head high in the middle of Saints country. :point2sky

Do you know how many games in the last 15 years this team should have won only to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?

do you understand that this was exactly one of those games? except they got lucky and they guy dropped a ball that hit him in the hands in the end zone.

the redskins try way to hard to give the game away.

Exactly! Like I said before, if the Redskins didn't deserve it then who did. I guarantee you this, if the roles were reversed, the same people would have said that we should have never been in the game.

Archived