Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Should Have Lost

HSW

Our lack of quality personel killed us in the 2nd half. There were 2-3 guys in our backfield seemingly every play. It looked like we came out with a great gameplan early but couldn't counter Philly's adjustment.

Yeah! I agree with you, and cant wait until Trent Williams to return.

We deserved to win but we almost didnt. That guy should have caught that ball in the end zone despite the fact that we had 4 defenders to one reciever. He had both hands firmly on the ball. Despite that fact, you would have to say our offense is pretty enept. 17 points, none in the second half, the leading receiver has no catches, less than 150 yards passing, used two timeouts in the opening drive of the third quarter two weeks in a row, and lots of pressure on the quarterback. Left tackle is killing us with penalties. That false start at the end of the game when we had second and three was a huge penalty. Otherwise we might run the clock out without them getting the ball back.

I think the more conservative D / running game kept us from losing again.

I disagree. I think we should have been more aggressive. I think the running game was strides better than the last few games. While I admit the game was a bit more balanced, I feel we should have attacked more in the 4th qtr with the passing game.

Oh be quiet and let us enjoy a friggin win for more than 5 minutes just once.

Division game. NFC East. Wins come ugly. We're not going to look wonderful against opponents who know us inside out as we do them.

LOL! We took away Philly's big play abiity the whole game and we should've lost? The amount of idiotic members on this board is increasing daily. We won the ****ing game losers.

BTW. Redskins have won their first two NFC East games of the season for the first time since 1995!

Why? I thought the OP posed an intriguing thread. Looks like you might have broken the rules by responding solely to build to your post count. Why don't you elaborate? Why do you want the thread closed?

you're NNT'd he's not. if you have been around the boards for a while you would realize why people ask for threads like this to be closed.

Oh be quiet and let us enjoy a friggin win for more than 5 minutes just once.

Division game. NFC East. Wins come ugly. We're not going to look wonderful against opponents who know us inside out as we do them.

Totally agree, division games are a coin toss.

Yeah, we won and I am glad but we did not deserve it. So far the Redskins

script is: Play hard and well the first half...shut down and hide our heads up

our arse the whole second half.

Let me help you. This is what happens when the time on the game clock runs out, The team with the most points wins and NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!

should have lost, should have won, could have won, could have lost, just shut the **** up and realize that we're 1st in the NFC East and undefeated in the division after being cellar dwellers and going 0-6 last year.

We are luckily to be first in the division. If we play the way we did today, we will be eaten alive next week. Haslett continues to make bad defensive calls. We have winning, veteran coaches. It's time for them to stop making bone-headed decisions in game. It's time to step up and coach like winners. Hopefully, this is elucidated next week.

We have the ****iest fanbase in the NFL. We win but not good enough. Nobody gave us a chance to win this game...NOBODY!! We beat another division rival, I don't give a **** how it got done. This bull**** that we would have lost if Vick didn't get hurt is just that bull****.

do you understand that this was exactly one of those games? except they got lucky and they guy dropped a ball that hit him in the hands in the end zone.

the redskins try way to hard to give the game away.

Yet it didn't happen, did it? Is this team running on all cyliders? Not really, but it didn't choke away a game that they schemed for perfectly and executed better than they have all season.

The whiners need to stfu and go play outside for a while.

We have the ****iest fanbase in the NFL. We win but not good enough. Nobody gave us a chance to win this game...NOBODY!! We beat another division rival, I don't give a **** how it got done. This bull**** that we would have lost if Vick didn't get hurt is just that bull****.

All teams have equal ****y fans. Stop fooling yourself, and come out of the clouds. If we lost today, you'd be crying.

Archived