Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What'd you guys think of Bradford?

ramsfan09

I think he'll be a good QB, not a stat monster, but an above average QB. He;s always been a great decision maker going back to his days at OU, and he is very accurate. As soon as he gets better weapons around him and better o-lineplay, you guys will have a really good offense.

He's projected to break the number of pass attempt and yardage by a rookie QB this year. To me, that's a good sign of a great QB.

Glad we didn't trade away the farm to get Bradford, but he looks good.

Ramsfan, has Bradford taken enough hits to say that he won't have an injury problem? Or is it still going to be scary when Bradford gets pummeled into the ground on his shoulder?

BTW - Your sig sucks. I think everybody in the league knows what HTTR really means.

I agree with most of you I THINK he is gonna be a stud he is gonna be a great QB... but thats just my opinion.

(one thing is always in the back of my mind is when the story came out that Philly traded DM5 to us just to try and avoid us trading up to number 1 to draft him, knowing that we could have a elite QB for about 5 years rather then a elite QB for Decades) Even if this is untrue because of many reasons. I still like to think that we had a shot at getting him.

I am glad to hear the mostly positive reviews. I like him a lot but wanted to get a more objective view.
Glad we didn't trade away the farm to get Bradford, but he looks good.

Ramsfan, has Bradford taken enough hits to say that he won't have an injury problem? Or is it still going to be scary when Bradford gets pummeled into the ground on his shoulder?

BTW - Your sig sucks. I think everybody in the league knows what HTTR really means.

He actually took a couple square hits on the shoulder in the preseason. If your really want to look, here is one of them against the vikings (its at the end of the video).

Can't find the other one against the Browns, but it was a little bit harder of a hit and a heavier guy (Shaun Rogers DT) landing on top of him.

Rams fans aren't really obsessing about his shoulder anymore, or even really talking about it. I think we're beyond holding out breath but I would like to see him make it through an entire season before I declare it a non-issue. Our OL has done well so far, so that has helped and Bradford is mobile enough to escape the pocket.

Sorry about the sig, I made it like a year ago just tryin to be funny.

Just curious to see another team's fans opinion on him since obviously you got to see him play first hand..

Sam has a stronger arm then i thought and he throws a nice ball.

He also has better mobility then i thought.

He did a decent job handling pressure and wasn't too careless with the football.

The Rams have built a good young OL with Brown, Smith and Saffold and Bradford is well protected.

The offensive concepts are well designed for him to have success considering the lack of talent on the team.

If you guys keep developing Sam along this path he has the making of solid young QB.

Good pick.

I am glad to hear the mostly positive reviews. I like him a lot but wanted to get a more objective view.

He actually took a couple square hits on the shoulder in the preseason. If your really want to look, here is one of them against the vikings (its at the end of the video).

Can't find the other one against the Browns, but it was a little bit harder of a hit and a heavier guy (Shaun Rogers DT) landing on top of him.

Rams fans aren't really obsessing about his shoulder anymore, or even really talking about it. I think we're beyond holding out breath but I would like to see him make it through an entire season before I declare it a non-issue. Our OL has done well so far, so that has helped and Bradford is mobile enough to escape the pocket.

Sorry about the sig, I made it like a year ago just tryin to be funny.
Cool about the shoulder. Wish the best for your QB, unless he's playing us.

I apologize for being so harsh about the sig. Meant to just talk harmless smack.
:cheers:

Archived