Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

13 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

I don't like feeling bad for professional athletes, but thats how I feel watching Isaiah attempt to play defense

This. The irony for me is that I love IT and I understand his legs are not what they were, but- playing strong defense has to start with the PG position. The on-court leader sets the tone. If he CAN'T play spot-on defense, who else (especially when we're so young) will follow suit?

Still like watching these guys though.

5 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

It’s a tank, but it’s a tank with flair and swagger.  The squad is easy to root for and might be a handful by this time next year.

Only if they land the number one pick in the draft and get a new coach and don't bring in sorry players with bad contracts and decide to give some sort of effort on defense. Scoring a bunch of points while losing doesn't have any value for next season when they will have to reincorporate Wall. 

20 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Only if they land the number one pick in the draft and get a new coach and don't bring in sorry players with bad contracts and decide to give some sort of effort on defense. Scoring a bunch of points while losing doesn't have any value for next season when they will have to reincorporate Wall. 

Salty old ****!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

It’s a tank, but it’s a tank with flair and swagger.  The squad is easy to root for and might be a handful by this time next year.

This team will go nowhere behind Scott brooks. I dunno why people expect different things from him. Once wall is back, we will be back to hero ball and wall as the only rim protector again. 

13 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

This team will go nowhere behind Scott brooks. I dunno why people expect different things from him. Once wall is back, we will be back to hero ball and wall as the only rim protector again. 

It will be much harder to deny that a second time though 

9 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Get buckets or die tryin...

You have to admit, if your team has to tank losing games 135-140 is the most entertaining way to do it.  

Redskins would certainly be more fun to watch if they were losing 33-35 instead of averaging 9 points a game or whatever they’re doing.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Destino said:

You have to admit, if your team has to tank losing games 135-140 is the most entertaining way to do it.  

Redskins would certainly be more fun to watch if they were losing 33-35 instead of averaging 9 points a game or whatever they’re doing.  

Theres something to be said about how many points they are scoring, 8th in NBA in ppg

Mo Wagner is 11-12 from the field.  26 points in 20 minutes.  KAT keeps trying to show him up but Wagner just keeps coming back down the floor and getting a bucket.  

I don’t care how many fouls he gets.  He gives the wizards a better 20 minutes a night than Mahinmi ever did.    Even when he’s bad you see the hustle there.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

Mo Wagner is 11-12 from the field.  26 points in 20 minutes.  KAT keeps trying to show him up but Wagner just keeps coming back down the floor and getting a bucket.  

I don’t care how many fouls he gets.  He gives the wizards a better 20 minutes a night than Mahinmi ever did.    Even when he’s bad you see the hustle there.  

he's been our best C so far this year IMO

feels good to be on the other side one of these high scoring games. Feel like Beal needs these games to maintain is sanity