Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 hour ago, CRobi21 said:

Some next level tanking...

Trust the process?  I still don't trust Brooks though. 

I don't really care about wins and losses, glad to see Rui had a bounce back game after his worst game of the season so far. 

The elephant in the room is how bad the defense in the front court is with Bryant and Hachimura on the court together.  Bertans is somehow a better rim protector than Bryant.

The offense flows very well with Bryant and Hachimura out there.   But my big fear is that no team can win with the defensive capacity of the Hachimura/Bryant front court.  They were getting schooled by all comers.

Also I'm tired of people pissing on my leg and telling me Beal is a good defensive player.  He's absolutely not.

6 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

IT is a good story, but he is just about done as viable player in the league

There literally isn't a single player in the league that he can guard.  Collin Sexton was posting him up.  He can't get through screens and he can't bother shooters because they're just shooting over a chair with him.

I like him but the only type of team he can win with is one that plays lock down defense at all the other spots so he can hide.  He's a legitimately good offensive player and can play on and off the ball.