Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Generally, it is considered bad form 

I still think Tim is the guy and these other folk are the Wiz doing thier due dilligence.

Yeah I was assuming the overall quietness on this front was them waiting for the Nuggets to be eliminated

• Like 1

face it this is not a FA destination and people need to own up to that. KD has said multiple times he loves DC but he's through with that chapter in his life. The rumor is him and NYK. NYK - Irving - Zion - Durant nWo stable. 😣

4 hours ago, spjunkies said:

I'm underwhelmed so far, why not try to snatch someone from San Antonio's front office? I don't want any of the losers mentioned so far :(

I disagree.  I don't know Rosas's track record, but Ferry and Connelly would be impressive hires.  They both built winners without premium assets, in Atlanta and Denver respectively.  Ferry's Cleveland tenure and his racist remark that blew up Atlanta's FO would probably take him out of contention for me though.  Not sure you can trust that guy.

Ujiri would be a major coup, but I have a hard time seeing him leave Toronto for us since he's under contract with them.  Among the other four names being mentioned,  I think I still like Connelly the best.  The success he's had in building a true team in Denver is so impressive.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Toronto is a soft ass team - I would not want to build a team the same way. They're lucky they have KL, otherwise they get bounced in the first round

They're not soft... They just have the other KL there and he consistently chokes.

If I had my list, it'll be Masai, Connelly, and a name I haven't heard at all Brian Wright.

I don't understand why I haven't heard his name yet. Spurs Assistant GM and he's local. That's perfect.